Thread: Aisle 7

Default Aisle 7

If I am getting my certificates for Aisle 7 stuff but not getting credit does this warrant a TT? Or does this mean that it is just kicking me out?

Example I have my certificates for the St. Patties day one and the Obama button. But no credit.

Thanks,
    Julie

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by julie007 View Post
    If I am getting my certificates for Aisle 7 stuff but not getting credit does this warrant a TT? Or does this mean that it is just kicking me out?

Example I have my certificates for the St. Patties day one and the Obama button. But no credit.

Thanks,
    Julie
    Since their "freebie" offers you can't open a TT for it. I've done offers gotten credit but not the certificate.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I would think that it could be a cookie issue (cookies not tracking) or since you are in the system they aren't giving you credit since you aren't "new" in their database.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks guys! Not complaining at all just making sure of what I should or shouldn't do with it. Have a great Sunday!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Just give it a month and try some of them again. Sometimes things credit better the second time and databases do change so you never know.
    Sunshine Rewards