Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Getting Ready Spring??? Have a great trip!

Have a safe and wonderful trip!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

After today, two more working days. Does it sound like I'm excited or anything? Thank you for your well wishes. You will all be going with me in my heart.

Hope ~Kathie is having a nice relaxing, WARM vacation in Vero Beach this week.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Have a great trip. I can't wait to see photos and read your trip report.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    After today, two more working days. Does it sound like I'm excited or anything? Thank you for your well wishes. You will all be going with me in my heart.

~Kathie is freezing her butt off in Vero Beach!! It's been in the 30's at night and 50-60 during the day!!! We are right across the street from the beach so we are getting high winds which makes it seem colder. Not as cold as Rhode Island was when we left on Sunday and no snow!!!

But...I am relaxing and the weather is supposed to get better at the end of the week. Thanks for thinking of me.

We're meeting some friends for lunch at Shutter's at Disney's Vero Beach Resort (DVC) on Friday. It's about 10 miles north of us. We haven't been to the resort in a while so we are looking forward to it.

Have a great time Pat!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Pat, have a great trip!!! Take lots of pics!! I'm excited for you!

Kathie...stay warm there in FL, you hear?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    ~Kathie is freezing her butt off in Vero Beach!! It's been in the 30's at night and 50-60 during the day!!! We are right across the street from the beach so we are getting high winds which makes it seem colder. Not as cold as Rhode Island was when we left on Sunday and no snow!!!

But...I am relaxing and the weather is supposed to get better at the end of the week. Thanks for thinking of me.

We're meeting some friends for lunch at Shutter's at Disney's Vero Beach Resort (DVC) on Friday. It's about 10 miles north of us. We haven't been to the resort in a while so we are looking forward to it.

Have a great time Pat!!!
    Kathie ....I hope it warms up a bit for you!!!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Counting down for you.....how exciting!!!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I'm excited and heartbroken at the same time. We just dropped our two dogs off at Lori's (jl8595) house. Our older dog knows the routine. She's ornery for a couple of days, then settles down. Our little rescue dog has never spent a night without us in the 8 months we've had her. She loves my daughter and her girls, but she's still shy around my son-in-law. He will be her main caregiver. She looked at us in utter disbelief when we walked out the door. Frankly, I think she needs to be away from us so that she become less afraid of people. I hope she does well.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I'm excited and heartbroken at the same time. We just dropped our two dogs off at Lori's (jl8595) house. Our older dog knows the routine. She's ornery for a couple of days, then settles down. Our little rescue dog has never spent a night without us in the 8 months we've had her. She loves my daughter and her girls, but she's still shy around my son-in-law. He will be her main caregiver. She looked at us in utter disbelief when we walked out the door. Frankly, I think she needs to be away from us so that she become less afraid of people. I hope she does well.
    They could always be bribed with cheese...if Lori saved any for them? I'm sure they will be fine....dogs have no sense of time, I'm sure they will miss you and you them but you go and have a great time and Auntie Lori and SIL will take good care of them. Bon Voyage!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    They could always be bribed with cheese...if Lori saved any for them?
    Drat...I forgot we were supposed to save them cheese.

The girls are doing well this morning. Holly was not as ornery as she usually is (yet). Scarlet didn't even notice her parents' absence and she jumped excitedly when DH came home from work this morning. He fed the three of them...Henry inhaled his food as usual (he's a lab)...Holly didn't touch hers (normal)...and Scarlet ate 3/4 of hers until she spied DH in the kitchen and jumped out of her skin. So perhaps she's still on the fence with him. He's sweet as pie to her but he has a very very deep (think Barry White) voice and he's tall, so I think she's spooked by that. They'll be best friends by the end of today I'm sure...he has a way with dogs.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member