Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Survey Credits from Weekend Posted

I had two on the 17th and two on the 12th. I'm lovin' it but don't want more than I deserve.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I verified all of the numbers with Greenfield and they are legit. They said that some of them are from surveys that closed in the past. Some are surveys that completed but didn't return people to the SR page.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Thanks, had 3 to credit. I wasn't sure about at least one because I wasn't taken back to the SR page. I had actually forgotten about it. Grateful to see the jump.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I verified all of the numbers with Greenfield and they are legit. They said that some of them are from surveys that closed in the past. Some are surveys that completed but didn't return people to the SR page.
    Thanks for the bump up. I had a couple extra survey credits too and I'm thrilled. I had a couple surveys in December that completed and didn't return me to SR, so I was hopeful they'd come through in January...looks like they did. Yippee!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

OK, I posted in the secon chance thread about being confused about 2 extra credits in my account. I should have read this thread first. I guess they must be from surveys that didn't credit in the past or didn't get me back to SR at the end. As long as they are legit, I love seeing the extra bump in my account!

Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

It is nice to see the "extra" but I got credited for 2 surveys on Saturday and 2 on Sunday when I know I only did one each day. I have a hard enough time getting one a day. I really don't think I had anything that hadn't credited in the past month so I am confused about the extra credit.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I will take somebody's extra credit...I did two over the weekend and only got credit for one. Hey that's ok...it's one more than I did last month
    Sunshine Rewards

I've been on a survey rampage the last few days- I did get 3 credits for the 3 surveys I did this weekend, plus a few OTX and SM surveys too. Love the Monday bump!!!!!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

boy wish I had gotten the 2 missing credits I haven't gotten from surveys completed recently, but nice that others did!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by disneymomma View Post
    Oh my, I have 3 credits for Sunday and I swear I only completed one. I had a few freeze-ups and technical problems so maybe that's it? Now I feel quilty..hehehe
    Same here. I didn't even think I got thru one and I got credit for 3! Hopefully it isn't going to cause a problem.
    src=http://www.sunshinerewards.com/images/bracelet/diamond-diamond-bronze.jpg;