Thread: Shoebuy.com help

Default Shoebuy.com help

Apparently I'm shopping challenged today. Where do I put the sunshine code to get the 10% off on shoebuy?

When I go to check out, in the promotional spot there is already something about the "shape up sale" that they have going on (where you buy $60 worth of athletic shoes and get a percent off), which I don't qualify for.

I'm not seeing the obvious, I'm sure.

HELP!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cuppycakemom View Post
    Apparently I'm shopping challenged today. Where do I put the sunshine code to get the 10% off on shoebuy?

When I go to check out, in the promotional spot there is already something about the "shape up sale" that they have going on (where you buy $60 worth of athletic shoes and get a percent off), which I don't qualify for.

I'm not seeing the obvious, I'm sure.

HELP!

Are you able to take that out and put a different code in? Did you click through our link that already has the code in it?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

The only thing that is editable in that box is the check mark box for a gift certificate code.

It's how my day has gone today

Thanks for trying!!

(putting on former (amazon) customer service hat to try to help...)

Are you 100% sure you clicked through sunshine, and not through a promotional email?

I received the email from shoebuy about that promo, but when I click directly through SR (without going through the email at all) I don't even *see* that promo on the shoebuy site.

I would take the shoes out of your cart entirely, clear all cookies and cache, then go back to shoebuy through SR, add items to your cart and see what happens in the promotional code spot.

Editing to add. After clearing cookies, I went to my email, clicked through there, and towards the top of a normal shopping page (not the cart) I see "Email Exclusive - Get $15 off any athletic shoe or apparel purchase of $60 or more! Discount Appears at Checkout. See Restrictions". Then in the Cart I see, and it's completely un-removeable, "Promotional Code: Shape Up Sale
    * $60.00 Minimum Order to receive the Shape Up Sale Discount".

Cleared Cart, cleared cookies, clicked back through SR, that promo code is all gone, I'm good to go.

Hope that helps you!!!!!
    Last edited by mollyeilis; 01-19-2009 at 05:08 PM. Reason: added info/experience
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the tip. I will try to clear cookies and see what happens. I DID click through SR, but may have clicked through that email yesterday when I was checking things out!

Crossing my fingers.....I'll let you know.

THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    (putting on former (amazon) customer service hat to try to help...)

Are you 100% sure you clicked through sunshine, and not through a promotional email?

I received the email from shoebuy about that promo, but when I click directly through SR (without going through the email at all) I don't even *see* that promo on the shoebuy site.

I would take the shoes out of your cart entirely, clear all cookies and cache, then go back to shoebuy through SR, add items to your cart and see what happens in the promotional code spot.

Editing to add. After clearing cookies, I went to my email, clicked through there, and towards the top of a normal shopping page (not the cart) I see "Email Exclusive - Get $15 off any athletic shoe or apparel purchase of $60 or more! Discount Appears at Checkout. See Restrictions". Then in the Cart I see, and it's completely un-removeable, "Promotional Code: Shape Up Sale
    * $60.00 Minimum Order to receive the Shape Up Sale Discount".

Cleared Cart, cleared cookies, clicked back through SR, that promo code is all gone, I'm good to go.

Hope that helps you!!!!!
    Perfect and THANK YOU

Yay! I'm so glad.

And crossing fingers it credits perfectly for you.
    Sunshine Rewards