Thread: General Shopping Questions

Default General Shopping Questions

i have a question. previously when you bought something thru one of the merchants at sr it would show up in your history usually the next day with a payout date of 3 days later. now that this has been changed to a payout date of 10 days, when should it appear in my history (i just ordered from shock coffee again - i love their coffee) as a pending credit? also, how long should i keep the cookies and temp files connected to this purchase on my computer b4 i can delete them? any help you can give me with these questions would be greatly appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Different merchants will show up at different rates. Basically once SR receives the info from the merchant it is posted as pending (which is a good deal since it can be months before they receive the money). I've had some take 2 weeks to show as pending as the merchant sent the information only after shipping. I've also had it post so fast I wasn't even looking for it yet.

Long story short is the mileage may vary.
    Sunshine Rewards

for the answers - they are really appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

The amount of time it takes to show up as pending hasn't changed at all. The only thing that changed is the amount of time it stays as pending before it releases to your account. The same time frames apply for them to hit pending though so if you haven't seen anything in 10 days ( I usually wait 14 just to be sure) then file a TT.
    Sunshine Rewards

I saw on another thread where Tricia said it should show up as pending within 10 days. Then I think it takes 10 days to credit. When I order something, I usually wait until I get a confirmation email, before clearing cookies. I figure by then, they know who I am. I always save the emails, though, just in case.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm also not sure if today being MLK day has affected any of this, if some of the employees are off at the networks.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.