Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MySpiceSage...best deal ever

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I ordered the garlic bread seasoning too - sounds interesting!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I was shocked at how many they added too. I ordered to try BBQ, Jalepeno salt and a few others. I just placed my order so I think I was 15 mins to late to get in on the free Cinnamon, oh well I'm still excited to try the others.
    Oh and I got DH the cinnamon sugar, he loves to have cinnamon toast in the morning.
    Sunshine Rewards

the girls love the cinnamon/sugar combo!!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I just saw this and placed an order....too late to get the cinnamon. I have used the cinnamon and it is wonderful!!

I'm amazed at all the new items they have on their site. I ordered the garlic bread spice too.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Oh darn...I meant to place an order last night, but I forgot Lost was on...

I've been wanting to try the cinnamon too, since I have been very happy with the other spices I have ordered. Hopefully they'll have a great offer like this again soon, since I really don't need the cinamon right now anyway.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just got an email confirmation that my order's been shipped. It lists the items I've bought but doesn't include the cinnamon. Is that what everyone else is seeing on their confirmations?

ETA: My order just arrived. Shazaam - that's a lot of cinnamon! It's going to take a long time to use all of that. I can't wait to try it out, as well as the other spices I ordered. Thanks for the heads up on the deal, Cindy.
    Last edited by fourfoxesinpa; 01-27-2009 at 01:57 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I can't rave about MySpice enough! My shipment came today and even though I was 15 mins passed the ordering deadline for the free cinnamon they still gave it to me! It was HUGE, and like Jamie it'll take a loooong time to use it. But it doesn't end here... There was a small hole in the bag of cinnamon and everything else I ordered was covered in it. I was able to clean and save the rest of my order except the jalapeno salt. That too had a small hole in the bag.

So I emailed them to let them know and they offered to ship me another bag of cinnamon and jalapeno salt. I immediatley emailed them back and said please NOT to send another bag of cinnamon as I was able to salvage about 3/4 of the bag and that's still enough to last a long time. The jalapeno salt would be just fine, but I also asked since I had forgot when I placed my order (more like I was in awe of all the new additions I thought i put it in my basket but forgot) that I would pay for the garlic bread seasoning if they could include it in with the jalapeno salt. I wanted to pay for it just didn't want to have to do the shipping again.

He emailed me back again rather promptly and said Not a problem that they would include the garlic bread seasoning in place of the cinnamon on the house. He also said while it happens that things break in transit it was totally unaccepptable. I understand things happen and wasn't upset, but wanted to let them know.

They rock! He also told me to check back again in the next few weeks as they will be adding even more new spices!

I told him that they have my business bc no store around here can beat their quality or prices!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have to agree- they have excellent customer service! Definitely have won me as a customer!
    Sunshine Rewards