Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: World Winner Bejeweled 2 Offer: Urgent

Default World Winner Bejeweled 2 Offer: Urgent

It pays 8 credits after you put $10 into the your account. Is it like Bingoville? I am very interested but don't want to be the first to give it a try! It says the offer pays when you upgrade with a credit card, is paypal okay?
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

I have had a few people complete the offer and get credit. The offer description informs us that credit is issued when a credit card is entered. I'm going to assume that a credit card is required for this offer regardless of whether or not paypal is a payment option. The site looks like a lot of fun. There a tons of games to play and the variety is awesome. Hopefully you will hear from those few members who have taken advantage of this one. It really is a great offer if you enjoy online games!
    Angie

Thanks Missangie! I'm going to give it a shot!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

I tried to sign up, but couldn't (I guess it's not allowed here in FL) but did play the free version. It's fun and if you want to complete the offer for credit I know they do accept Paypal.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

It already credited! I'm not sure how long it took to credit because I was too busy playing games!!

What a great offer!
    Jaime

Sunshine Rewards

This offer is back and has an increased payout!!! When you sign up to play at WorldWinner - Bejeweled 2 with a minimum deposit of $10.00 you can get a credit of $10.00. That's like signing up and playing for FREE!

Go check out WorldWinner Bejeweled 2 today. I don't know how long it will last!!!

UPDATE: I just tested this offer, and it credited immediately!! Well worth it. Sign up for a new account and deposit $10. They match your deposit giving you a total of $20.00 in game money. We reward you with $10.00 for signing up and making that first deposit. That means you get a fun account with 100's of games and come out $10.00 ahead. Woo Hoo!!
    Last edited by missangie; 02-24-2009 at 04:42 PM.
    Angie

Personally, I have always enjoyed the WorldWinner games. If you like games like the ones in our arcade, you will love WorldWinner. Same concepts but more games and better support.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

We've already been notified that this offer is expiring again. I knew it would go quickly. If you are considering giving this one a try, you might have until EOD tomorrow. The good ones always go FAST! I'd do it now!!
    Angie

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

So glad I already made the leap then. I've sent out a message to those that I know are signed up under me for this one too. They can have fun and see a big increase in their accounts so hopefully that will be motivating!
    Sunshine Rewards

I signed up, deposited $10 and played a Hangman game but still don't see credit. I'm crossing my fingers that it does (perhaps on the top of the hour).

ETA: Credit on the top of the hour!
    Last edited by fourfoxesinpa; 02-24-2009 at 07:57 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards