Thread: Help with Gmail

Default Help with Gmail

I have a gmail account and did two offers. The email for confirmation came to my email right away but gmail has it labeled as it may not be from who it says and won't let me click confirm! Is there a way to fix this or do I just need to get a different email address with a different provider? If I need to get a different email address, what kind is best.?

I had that happen with a confirmation email before. Move it into your inbox (click the button that says not spam) and see if you can click on it. Sometimes, if the email goes to your spam folder you won't be able to see the link to confirm.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I had this happen twice recently, and the second time was yesterday, so it's still fresh in my mind. Is the message showing up in a red box? This worked for me.

Open the message.

Near the top, you should see the Reply button, with a little downward triangle next to it. Click the triangle.

Select Report not phishing.

I think there may have been a confirmation page too, but I can't remember for sure, but that should be it. You should be able to click the confirmation link now.

The two I've had recently were both from MyCouponSavingsMail. Is this from them too?
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Thank you very much!!! That worked!!! My two emails were from the same company! I hope the credit goes through since I have only had one that has credited and I think I finally have everything with the computer so it may work. Keep your fingers crossed!!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think you can also click on show images and it will let you click that way.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got the email to come through and clicked confirmed by using the method that mmm611 suggested. I was sooo excited because it was going to work this time..... Not! It still didn't work. Oh, well, I think I should quit with them and stick to surveys.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by shmily1 View Post
    I got the email to come through and clicked confirmed by using the method that mmm611 suggested. I was sooo excited because it was going to work this time..... Not! It still didn't work. Oh, well, I think I should quit with them and stick to surveys.
    Let me try one since I am home and have a minute and I'll let you know what I do.
    Sunshine Rewards