Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys Today?

Default Surveys Today?

Survey numbers were down a bit yesterday and a lot of people posted in the Second Chance Sweeps thread. Today their haven't been many posts. Are surveys easier to get or is no one trying?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I couldn't get anything yesterday. DH got the DS today, but I got the no surveys message right away when trying the SM one.

Yesterday took many tries throughout the day to succeed, but today was fairly easy, getting both surveys on the second try.
    Sunshine Rewards

It's been very tough the last couple of days for me, but today was worse. I finally got one but only after several hours of "no surveys" available. The one I got didn't even come from a list of options, it was just one of those that I had no options but hit "start survey" and something came up. Things were rough in early Jan., picked up last weekend but have dropped off again. Hope it's just a fluctuation and not a sign that the hurting economy is putting a damper on the survey business!

Today, my household got each of the 3 surveys on the first try...which is unusual lately! Yesterday, it took a few tries on each to get a survey, but I did finally get them.
    Sunshine Rewards

I tried about 30 times yesterday and nothing! Today I got one on first try! That hardly ever happens for me.
    Patti
    Photobucket
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

No surveys for me yet today - I just forgot to post on the other thread. Thanks for the reminder!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Yesterday and Tues were tough for me, I did luck into one yesterday. This morning I had several options and thought I was going to finish one before I received the error, must have been somthing GF was doing then. I was able to get one around lunchtime and had a few options open. So today was much better then the last 2 days.
    Sunshine Rewards

The surveys seem about the same for me as they have been all month. This is the hardest month for surveys that I've seen since I have been a member. The past couple days I just haven't been trying as hard because I missed the big bonus, so I'm not as motivated.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I haven't tried yet. I'll try to squeeze it in soon.
    Sunshine Rewards