Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did the cat come back?

Happy about the cat, sorry for DH.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Prayers for you and DH as he gets ready and goes on the interview!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I am sooo glad your kitty made his way home to you. He just needed a little taste of freedom and found out it really sucks having to find your own food. Its much better just to meow loudly a couple times and have Mommy get you something to eat.

I'm sorry about your DH's job. As bad as it seems now, I promise you it will get better. I have known many people that have lost jobs and thought it was the end of the world. In every case, each of those people have gone on to find jobs they like much better or make more money. Point is, they all landed on their feet and in a better position than they were before.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    yes, we found him this morning. He seems to be ok. But, on another note,
    DH positon was eliminated at work today, so he no longer has a job.
    I am so glad you found your kitty , but I am sorry your DH lost his job. You are in my thoughts and prayers. We have been there ourselves and it is never easy.

Sunshine Rewards

Wow what a crazy week for you! I am glad your kitty came home. So sorry to hear about your Dh's job. How scary! I will keep you guys in my thoughts!!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Cindy, I hope that your GUEST! have been treating you much better today! then they did on Thursday!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Cindy, I hope that your GUEST! have been treating you much better today! then they did on Thursday!
    My guests have been deplorable. Who has to tell a 14 yr old boy to pick his wet bathing suit up off the bathroom floor....me, obviously. then I tore into him about it. They've each taken no less then 2 showers each a day. No one has helped with dinner or clean up. God only knows how the couch keeps getting pushed 3 feet away from the wall....oh wait, I know, cause all three of them are piled on it all day. The LazyBox recliner makes a horrible noise from them putting it up and down and plopping onto it, whatever happened to just sitting your butt in a chair instead of dropping into. These kids have absolutely no proper upbringing. With everything going on, I really don;t need this. They were explicitly told not to drink the few pepsi in the refrig that are mine, they've already drank 3 cases of pop, and today, I see my pepsi are gone. My DH asked them about it, and reminded them they were told not to drink thos...oh sorry. This, after they had already used my half and half on their cereal and I had none for my coffee, and believe me, thats not a pretty sight. Anyway, I could go on and on, but it just irritates me even more. But hey, thanks for asking.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Awww Cindy I really hope things get better for you soon! How much longer are those house guests going to be around?

Best of luck to your DH on the job search!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

They leave tuesday morning, and I'll be doing the same thing i did last time they were here, pull up to the curb at the airport and kick them out and keep going.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    They leave tuesday morning, and I'll be doing the same thing i did last time they were here, pull up to the curb at the airport and kick them out and keep going.
    ROFTLMAO! Good for you! That was very nice of you to open your home to them. What a shame that they don't have the common sense or the good manners to appreciate your kindness!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards