Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did the cat come back?

I'm really sorry you have had such a bad week. I know you are looking foward to Tuesday! Will send up a prayer for your husband's job interview.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    My guests have been deplorable. Who has to tell a 14 yr old boy to pick his wet bathing suit up off the bathroom floor....me, obviously. then I tore into him about it. They've each taken no less then 2 showers each a day. No one has helped with dinner or clean up. God only knows how the couch keeps getting pushed 3 feet away from the wall....oh wait, I know, cause all three of them are piled on it all day. The LazyBox recliner makes a horrible noise from them putting it up and down and plopping onto it, whatever happened to just sitting your butt in a chair instead of dropping into. These kids have absolutely no proper upbringing. With everything going on, I really don;t need this. They were explicitly told not to drink the few pepsi in the refrig that are mine, they've already drank 3 cases of pop, and today, I see my pepsi are gone. My DH asked them about it, and reminded them they were told not to drink thos...oh sorry. This, after they had already used my half and half on their cereal and I had none for my coffee, and believe me, thats not a pretty sight. Anyway, I could go on and on, but it just irritates me even more. But hey, thanks for asking.
    They leave tuesday morning, and I'll be doing the same thing i did last time they were here, pull up to the curb at the airport and kick them out and keep going.
    I can see now just how much you want it to be TUESDAY!!! they are completly and utterly unbelivable! I think a 3 pack of Bulls in a glass china shop would behave better and leave less of a mess! WOW! Well its a Saturday, so we are getting closer, mabey DH could take them to a public park and let them play! I know the idea of fress air and grass might scare them! But since they are there to vist with him, just mabey you can get so alone time to destress! I dont want to read a post about you haveing another stroke, or worse yet Killing them!

I also hope posting about is a little helpful! Let us know how today went, for you Cindy!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Just think, only two month until MY monsters come back to visit you. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Tricia I'm sure your girls are much better behaved than that!

It's really irritating when your guests treat you like a maid, cook, servant

And using all of your half and half for their cereal!!! They would have got the boot at my house right then for that, that is unexcusable!

How were you supposed to enjoy your coffee after that?? How RUDE.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

You have monsters, I cant belive that they are monsters! If they were monsters you would have no time for SR, and SR is great, because you spend so much time, So you cant have any Monsters!
    -NOn DisBoards

My guests have been deplorable. Who has to tell a 14 yr old boy to pick his wet bathing suit up off the bathroom floor....me, obviously. then I tore into him about it. They've each taken no less then 2 showers each a day. No one has helped with dinner or clean up. God only knows how the couch keeps getting pushed 3 feet away from the wall....oh wait, I know, cause all three of them are piled on it all day. The LazyBox recliner makes a horrible noise from them putting it up and down and plopping onto it, whatever happened to just sitting your butt in a chair instead of dropping into. These kids have absolutely no proper upbringing. With everything going on, I really don;t need this. They were explicitly told not to drink the few pepsi in the refrig that are mine, they've already drank 3 cases of pop, and today, I see my pepsi are gone. My DH asked them about it, and reminded them they were told not to drink thos...oh sorry. This, after they had already used my half and half on their cereal and I had none for my coffee, and believe me, thats not a pretty sight. Anyway, I could go on and on, but it just irritates me even more. But hey, thanks for asking.
    Sorry about your guests and their lack of concern for you or their behavior. It scares me to think what the next generation will be like. I wonder what their parents are like?

I know mine are nowhere near perfect, but I certainly hope I do a better job. My DS12 is great about opening doors for others especially older people. I have told mine they had best be on their very best behavior when away from home or they will sorely regret it when they get home.

I know we saw some really horrible kids while we were on vacation this week in the Smokies. Kids hitting their parents and talking to them like they were dirt. It was appalling.
    Sunshine Rewards

On the upside, he does have an interview next thursday, knowing that this may be coming he had been sending out resumes. This would be a great job for him and we are soooooo hoping that it comes through. So, how about a big group prayer for this one. The company received 140 resumes, narrowed down to 10, and now hes in the top 6 after the phone interview.
    You are definitely in our prayers!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Don't believe her. Jill and me get along great, and never have any problems. Cassie, well, lets say she prefers her grandpap, but we've been doing better....except when i take her out to eat.
    Tricia knows my pet peeves are the bathroom being a mess and things sitting around on endtables, so she makes sure things are cleaned up. Jill and Cassie aren't even one third the PITA these kids are. You know, I'm use to being alone so much so it makes it even worse. AND, they sleep till 10:00, get their butts up for a couple hrs then plop on the couch till dinner. Today we did take them to Busch Gardens so they weren't just laying around all day. Tomorrow they are going to the beach, so will have some peace and quiet. Monday I work on SR all day, so they will have to find something to go do or swim, then Tuesday they will be gone.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Glad to see you have planed some activites for them! It's a shame that you HAVE TO! Have a great day while they are at the beach tommorw!
    -NOn DisBoards

So sorry to hear you're having a tough week Cindy! Prayers for your peace!!!
    Rachel