Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Going in March

that's so awesome! Congrats!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Good for you!! Sounds like you need that vacation!

Re: Dining. I was at Chef Mickey's in November and I wasn't impressed with the food for the price. They changed the set up since I was there the last time (a few years ago) and I think they really cut back on the amount of selections. Here's the link to the menu on allearsnet.

http://allears.net/menu/menu_cmk.htm

The characters on the other hand were terrific. We were a big group and each character made several passes by our tables. That was nice!

We're going to Tepan Edo in April. We haven't been there since the refurbushing. I also have ADR's at Le Cellier (lunch), Cape May and the California Grill. It's DH's birthday and that's where he wants to go. Fine with me!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Default Suggestions for dinners...

Well, here is where we are going:

Tuesday - Fish place (CS) in Epcot
    Wednesday - Crystal Palace
    Thursday - Hollywood & Vine FDP
    Friday - Le Cellier
    Saturday - Boma breakfast, and Jiko dinner (this, with Traci & her DH... maybe you can sneak away for an adult cocktail with us after dinner this night?)
    Sunday - 'Ohana (my favorite place ever!)
    Monday - Rainforest Cafe lunch, and Boma dinner

Does that give you some ideas? We also loved San Angel Inn at Epcot and with the kids enjoyed Coral Reef, Tony's Town Square, and Chef Mickey's. 1900 Park Fare dinner was fun too.

Good luck making your ADR's! PM me and we'll figure out a place to get together... maybe with Traci too!

Congrats on your upcoming trip. Nothing like a week at WDW to lower the blood pressure. I just cancelled my March vacation last week but DB called tonight to say my nephew is getting married at Poly on March 22 so I may be making a quick weekend trip. (Quick trip but loong drive). I vote you go to dinner at Kona's. The Coconut Chicken is absolutely wonderful. Boma's has a neat breakfast buffet.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Quote Originally Posted by schaery View Post
    Congrats on your upcoming trip. Nothing like a week at WDW to lower the blood pressure. I just cancelled my March vacation last week but DB called tonight to say my nephew is getting married at Poly on March 22 so I may be making a quick weekend trip. (Quick trip but loong drive). I vote you go to dinner at Kona's. The Coconut Chicken is absolutely wonderful. Boma's has a neat breakfast buffet.
    Oh how cool, Schaery! What time is the wedding? That is the day we have dinner at 'Ohana... we'll have to keep our eyes peeled for the bride & groom!

Congrats on your quick trip! Have never stayed at a DVC resort, but would love to someday! Also have never taken a quick-almost-here- trip, but would love to someday! You are going to have an awesome time! Would be great if you could meet up with some SR friends! Enjoy the planning (one of my FAVORITE things in the world to do!)
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Wink

That is just AWESOME Pam...love quick trips.
    Dining...I too love Kona, but my good friend tried the Turf Club at SSR last time and said it was one of her favorite meals. Check out the menu.

Can I come in that suitcase with Marilyn too...
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Looks like I'll be there 3/22-25. Nephew is getting married at Poly on Tues 24th at 5:00, then we'll be going to the luau afterwards. Will probably only go to the park - probably EPCOT - on Monday. I'll be taking my mom and I know she'll probably want to see the H & G show there. Wish we could fly but tix around here are still too expensive plus AirTran left and they were the only ones who offered nonstops. All other airlines have 3 hour layovers in Atlanta.

WEll i have some dinners set up

Satuday we are at Teppan Eddo
    Sunday we are at Kona (yummy)
    Monday we are at Mexio (this one may change....not sure to where)
    Tuesday we are just going to wing it. we have a late flight home so maybe even head over to earl of sandwich for a quick bite!

at least I was able to get 2 of the ressies we wanted! All good by my standards.....heck give me a mickey bar all day long and I am happy
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

You gonna be in EPCOT on Monday? If so, maybe we can meet up somewhere. I'm taking my Mom but she can't ride many rides. I don't mind the single rider line but if you wanna meet, I'd love to have some company for that long Test Track line. Haven't really made any eating plans as it's gonna be a short trip. Nephew is getting married at the Boardwalk Seabreeze Point on Tuesday with the reception being at the Poly luau. We'll get there Sunday afternoon and leave Wed. morning so not much time for eating at all my favorite spots. Oh, but something really cool - part of nephew's wedding package consists of a limo ride for the guests from their resort to the Boardwalk.