Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Going in March

okay here is our schedule (I think)

Arrive Friday night....check into hotel and either go to Epcot or DTD for a bite to eat

Saturday: moring at MK, then go to pool for a bit, dinner at Tepan Edo (japan) going to try to sneak over to see shelly and traci at AKL pool

Sunday: mgm or AK in morning, head to pool afternoon, dinner at Kona. MK is open late that night and I think just myself and dd9 will stay late....the others can go home to bed..............hey Shelly are you and you dd up for some late night fun at MK??

Monday: Epcot i think most of the day....may just over to MGM since it is easy to get to...........dinner right now at mexico, but going to change to Chefs de France

Tuesday: BReakfast at Crystal Palace............ride a few that the kids requests..........then head back to hotel to swim for the afternoon. our flight wont be until 7:40 pm that night.................so we have plenty of time to enjoy the pool

how does it sound? I am flexible.................if we are having a great time at park I am not going to pull everyone away at such and such time to go back to the pool.. it is scheduled, but flexible.

Can't wait!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

We actually match up quite a bit, Pam! See my comments below in red. PM me your cell phone number and I'll do the same so we can get together!

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post

Arrive Friday night....check into hotel and either go to Epcot or DTD for a bite to eat We'll be at Epcot Friday, dinner at LeCellier at 6:45 (remember they close at 8 on Fridays now, but that night is EMH)

Saturday: moring at MK, then go to pool for a bit, dinner at Tepan Edo (japan) going to try to sneak over to see shelly and traci at AKL pool We'll be there from 6 to 8 and maybe after dinner depending on how long they feel like hanging out afterwards!

Sunday: mgm or AK in morning, head to pool afternoon, dinner at Kona. MK is open late that night and I think just myself and dd9 will stay late....the others can go home to bed..............hey Shelly are you and you dd up for some late night fun at MK?? We'll be at AK that day, with dinner at 5:05 at 'Ohana. We won't have hoppers, but could meet up for a Lapu Lapu on the beach after dinner since you'll be at Kona. What time is your dinner?

Monday: Epcot i think most of the day....may just over to MGM since it is easy to get to...........dinner right now at mexico, but going to change to Chefs de France We're at Epcot on Monday, too! No ADRs... planning on eating CS at Morocco for lunch and Fish & Chips and catching some of the live entertainment in the UK and Canada for dinner... so there are plenty of opportunities to meet up someplace at Epcot too.

Tuesday: BReakfast at Crystal Palace............ride a few that the kids requests..........then head back to hotel to swim for the afternoon. our flight wont be until 7:40 pm that night.................so we have plenty of time to enjoy the pool
    We're at Magic Kingdom that day, too. We will probably spend a good bit of the day. Our flight is also late... at 7:30 I think so we might see each other at the airport. Who are you flying?

how does it sound? I am flexible.................if we are having a great time at park I am not going to pull everyone away at such and such time to go back to the pool.. it is scheduled, but flexible.

Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post

Saturday: moring at MK, then go to pool for a bit, dinner at Tepan Edo (japan) going to try to sneak over to see shelly and traci at AKL pool

Can't wait!

Hey, what about me, I'll be there. LOL
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Talking

Your itinerary sounds awesome!! You're in for another great time, I'm sure! (especially if you meet us with the Sunshine gang!!)

Have a marvelous trip and bring some "sunshine" back to NE for us!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Oh wow that sounds like a dangerous "foresome" lol to be at WDW together. Wish I could be a part of it!

Have fun ladies!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Darn - looks like you guys leave on Tuesday and I don't get there until Thursday. guess you'll just have to have a for me and tell Mickey I'll see him soon.
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay, so who all's gonna be at Epcot on Monday? I'll be the one pushing around a mom in a wheelchair. We'll be eating at Chef's at 3:00.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Quote Originally Posted by schaery View Post
    Okay, so who all's gonna be at Epcot on Monday? I'll be the one pushing around a mom in a wheelchair. We'll be eating at Chef's at 3:00.
    I might be up for a pre-dinner meet over a grand marnier slush outside of France!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    I might be up for a pre-dinner meet over a grand marnier slush outside of France!

I'm up for it. Woohoo - pushing my mom in a wheelchair while slushed. That could be fun.....for someone.
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Sorry Cindy..............for some reason I didn't think you were going.........

Yes definately try to meet up with you!!!!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards