Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stupid Indiana!!!

Quote Originally Posted by belbook View Post
    I thought that Indiana had changed the law?
    I remember changes being made, but I don't remember specifically what they were. I wish that they would change it!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I did not know there were even laws about that...Of course I do not drink. I will have a swallow of DH wine cooler or something, but that is about it. But just 2 swallows of the wine cooler makes me lightheaded and hot. I do not handle alcohol well....In fact I do not know all the terminology for drinking either. I thought that people who drank alot were called "slushes". MY DH said, "No, honey, the word is lush".

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Ugh...the rest of my family lives in Louisville, so I guess if I want to order it, I can have it shipped to them. I knew I didn't want to move here You can't even buy alcohol at the store on Sundays in this stupid state!!!! Sorry Tricia -- I feel your pain!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

So if it gets sent here can I then send it to your state or can you just not have alcohol sent to your state?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I did not know there were even laws about that...Of course I do not drink. I will have a swallow of DH wine cooler or something, but that is about it. But just 2 swallows of the wine cooler makes me lightheaded and hot. I do not handle alcohol well....In fact I do not know all the terminology for drinking either. I thought that people who drank alot were called "slushes". MY DH said, "No, honey, the word is lush".

Angela
    OMG!!! That is soooooo funny. Yeah, slush is either the dirty snow left on Indiana roads two days after a big snow or the flavored ice drink we used to have in junior high. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post

Angela
    This too made me laugh!! I am not a drinker either but I do know my slushies. I have always thought it was funny that people cannot buy alcohol on Sundays. When I worked at a convenience store in college there were MANY people who normally come in for a beer who would not drink alcohol on Sundays, their own preference not our states law. I thought that was strange.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Tricia, if you want to, I can order it for you and we can meet somewhere for yu to get it. I live about 3 hours from Indy and would Kill to get out of NW Ohio for a day. How about it, you scratch my back(getting me a day off work and out of NW Ohio) and I'll scratch yours(bringing you 6 bottles of yummy wine). Man it can't get any better than that...being a online bootlegger for a day!

Seriously, I will more than gladly help you.

I can't do any of the offers that involve alcohol here in RI either. It stinks! I would love to do the wine club!! I didn't even try looking into this newest one, because I know it would be a waste of time.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    So if it gets sent here can I then send it to your state or can you just not have alcohol sent to your state?
    I think it mainly effects the businesses, because if they were to lie to the post office about what is in the package, they'd get into serious trouble.

But I would consider shipping wine to my aunt in FL, even though she can't get it from the place that makes it in Oregon directly...I just would have to eat the loss if I coudn't get insurance on it and if it were to break in transit.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    I can't do any of the offers that involve alcohol here in RI either. It stinks! I would love to do the wine club!! I didn't even try looking into this newest one, because I know it would be a waste of time.
    Add PA to the list. Buying alcohol in PA is terrible. The only place you can buy beer is basically from a beer distributor and the only place you can buy hard alcohol is a state store. We make it so difficult to buy alcohol.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards