Thread: I've been spoiled by SR, now I need to know the reality...

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Default I've been spoiled by SR, now I need to know the reality...

of timing of receiving Disney GCs as cash outs in the mail?! My trip is FAST approaching ( ) & will need to be cashing out for the sake of the trip! I do not have the "luxury" of accumulating more for the next cashout! I will NEED these GCs prior to leaving, but I have found my greedy twin here on SR & want my GCs to be as much as I possibly can!!

So Tricia, I was just wondering how long I have until I MUST cash out? We leave on Sept 4th & in the past have received my last three cashouts within 3-5 days.

What do you think? With the exception of Labor Day, do you think I could safely wait until 8/25 to cash out? Or when do you think I should cut off my SR earnings for my trip?

Thanks in advance!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I don't know what she will say but I would give it at least two weeks. Cash out on the 15th and you won't have to wait anxiously for the mail!
    Sunshine Rewards

I know, but it's already the 10th & the 15th is soon approaching & my balance is not where I really want it!! :0) I need to stretch the earning possibilities as long as possible!!

Hey...I have a greedy twin as well! I "worked" for as much $$ I could get for our trip in July. Every penny is worth it! Hope you get what you want!

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think you'd be safe up until the 20th then it might get tricky.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, at least you aren't far geographically from Tricia- once she mails it, it will likely get to you quickly since you're just a few states away, right?

I have had for the most part, EXCELLENT luck getting my Disney cashouts in a timely manner. Usually within a week, but you have to give Tricia at least 2 weeks. I think for myself, I'm going to cashout one more time before our DL trip in October and then stop (and probably cashout here in the next couple weeks). I just like to know I have them well before the trip.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I am leaving on the last day of Auguest! So Since i Just Joined! I have been cashing out as soon as i can so that i give as much time for trica to send the cards out! But once i am gone i can save up untill i am a SM and wait for a great Special cashout like the one i missed right before i joined!

That money will go to hopeful fund a 2008 return or 2009!

Addiction makes the rewards grow higher is a great line!

I am so addicated!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Any big offers that you do won't credit until September 15th. And shopping will take at least 3 business days to credit if you are a SM. Lately the shops aren't even posting until they ship.

Tricia is really the only one who can answer this. She always does her best to accomadate if possible. I'd email her directly and ask.

Hope you have a great vacation. How long are you staying? I'm going September 12-15. My MIL wanted to go with her sisters and asked me to come. They are in their 70's so the trip should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Any big offers that you do won't credit until September 15th. And shopping will take at least 3 business days to credit if you are a SM. Lately the shops aren't even posting until they ship.

Tricia is really the only one who can answer this. She always does her best to accomadate if possible. I'd email her directly and ask.

Hope you have a great vacation. How long are you staying? I'm going September 12-15. My MIL wanted to go with her sisters and asked me to come. They are in their 70's so the trip should be interesting.
    Thankfully I don't have any big offers to pend, so I really just want to get some freebies & surveys to credit before we go to get 1 more $50 Disney GC!! If I can't I'd be happy w/whatever I do have!

Good idea of emailing Tricia!

We'll be there Sept 4th-15th staying at Coronado Springs. Where are you staying? Have they been before? They sound like a fun group!!

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK

We'll be there Sept 4th-15th staying at Coronado Springs. Where are you staying? Have they been before? They sound like a fun group!!
    We'll be staying at the DoubleTree Suites at DTD. I tried to get us at the WL or OKW but being a last minute trip, it wasn't to be.

My MIL and one sister are in their 70's. The other sister is in her 60's. One aunt has never been. My SIL is my age (not telling ). We'll have 2 wheel chairs in the parks since one aunt has a heart condition and my MIL just had surgery. My MIL loves the parks but when she goes with my FIL all he does is complain. That's why she is leaving him home!!!

We'll only be in the parks for 2 days. We'll be going to the MK on Thursday and Epcot on Friday. I made reservations for the Hoop deDoo Revue. We'll leave the MK to go there and then hopefully get back in time for the parade and the fireworks.

They left where we go up to me.....the only things my MIL wants to do is to go on Soaring and see Illuminations! We'll have a full couple of days but if you are going to be in any of those places, I would love to meet up and say hi.

I'll PM you my cell phone number.