Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Is Everyone Today?

I am here, but have tons of stuff to do. Saide's bday party is tomorrow so I need to finish burning all the cd's that we made (I love to give these out at parties...so every year we have a record of what my girls favorite songs were).......also have to make cupcakes, finish laundry *ughhh, and try to find time to put together some goody bags!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm trying to work and keep my intern out of my hair. He is driving me nuts. I'm trying to refresh every so often and see what's up.

I'm about to do a little comparison shopping. Champion and Bare Necessaties have Sports Bras on sale and I need some new ones.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I'm here just took a shower since I woke up late and went to the Y to workout after I dropped the girls off. Still need to dry my hair etc. BUT I'm also 400 pages into Eclipse I have some things that I haven't finished and I'm about to run out to do once I'm done my hair. Did get my DS in early this morning already
    Sunshine Rewards

icartjetta is offline Crap, I hate games. If I see naked people they better be good looking.

I'm here, but my computer is down so I only have my iPhone to check in with, hopefully my computer will be fixed soon so I can get back to making free money!
    Traci
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm getting ready for my party tonight, so I'll be in and out.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I i have been hanging around the Disboard and the Undis. REAL interesting stuff going on around there the past couple of days. Not that you guys are boring or anything!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Martha

Im here bored out of my mind even though I have a pile of work to do...
    Sunshine Rewards

I was here this morning then went and ran some errands. Now I am back to check in here and facebook.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm here! I checked in this morning and it was pretty quiet. So I went grocery shopping, came home and put everything away, and now I'm back.

Since no one's told me if the situation at work is straigthened out yet or not, I'm assuming I still am not allowed to work and am on day 3 of an unplanned 5 day weekend. I went out and did some errands just to get out of the apt and washed my car. Now I'm doing offers and trying for a survey.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards