View Poll Results: For the Mid-Atlantic/East Coast meet what is your first choice of location?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Six Flags Great Adventure

1 14.29%
  • Washington DC

1 14.29%
  • Hersheypark

4 57.14%
  • Knoebel's

1 14.29%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Mid-Atlantic/East Coast Meet

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    is there some place near the delaware memorial bridge?
    Probably but that is beyond my range for just a lunch type meet since I am in Western Maryland almost due south west of Harrisburg. If that is convenient for others they will let you know.
    Sunshine Rewards

Maybe we're all coming from such different directions, we can try to do a lunch meet in spring and fall - maybe one closer to MissyMouse and the other closer to the Del. Mem. Br. (which is only 35-40 minutes from me). I'm always up for more than 1 party!
    Sunshine Rewards

Two lunch type meets one to the west and one to the east and then maybe a meet at Hersheypark or Knoebel's in August sounds great to me. That means some of you get to party three times if you are up for it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I didn't want this to fall through the cracks, so just bumping.

What does everyone think about scheduling a lunch meet around Lancaster/outlets in April or May and then somewhere to the east for the fall?
    And then, possibly, Hersheypark, for those who can gather in the summer?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by fourfoxesinpa View Post
    I didn't want this to fall through the cracks, so just bumping.

What does everyone think about scheduling a lunch meet around Lancaster/outlets in April or May and then somewhere to the east for the fall?
    And then, possibly, Hersheypark, for those who can gather in the summer?
    That sounds like a wonderful idea to me. I am snowed under a work right now but it should be getting better around mid-march. I can always do a Friday but other days I can manage with advance notice.
    Sunshine Rewards

Most Fridays in April or May work for me (with the exception of Good Friday and the day before Memorial Day weekend)
    Sunshine Rewards

Fridays are the best for me, but someone mentioned Tuesday being good for them maybe Amy or April. I will look at the school calendar and confirm when the MSA's are. Then maybe we can pin down a date.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

That was me on Tuesday's bc DH works from home, but I can just as easily to a Friday. I can keep the girls in after school care at DD5's preschool.
    But I would prefer an early brunch then so I can be back for the 315 bus.
    Sunshine Rewards

I could do a Friday, since DS2 and DS4 can stay at school for lunch, or I can see if my mo can get them. I would have to bring DD4mos, but she is so good. Tuesday and Thursday, I will have all the kids, so that is least preferable.

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    That was me on Tuesday's bc DH works from home, but I can just as easily to a Friday. I can keep the girls in after school care at DD5's preschool.
    But I would prefer an early brunch then so I can be back for the 315 bus.
    Early brunch is fine for me so I could be home by 3:00 also. How about Friday April 3rd or April 17th at say around 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. or so.
    Sunshine Rewards