View Poll Results: For the Mid-Atlantic/East Coast meet what is your first choice of location?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Six Flags Great Adventure

1 14.29%
  • Washington DC

1 14.29%
  • Hersheypark

4 57.14%
  • Knoebel's

1 14.29%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mid-Atlantic/East Coast Meet

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    Early brunch is fine for me so I could be home by 3:00 also. How about Friday April 3rd or April 17th at say around 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. or so.
    I'd have to say the 17th, because we do Spring Parties at the school on the 3rd. But I could easily miss it, I've been to all of them since I"m the Homeroom Mom for Samme's. The 17th is Dwight's Bday, but I'll send the items in the morning, so that shouldn't be a problem
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by amarazas View Post
    I'd have to say the 17th, because we do Spring Parties at the school on the 3rd. But I could easily miss it, I've been to all of them since I"m the Homeroom Mom for Samme's. The 17th is Dwight's Bday, but I'll send the items in the morning, so that shouldn't be a problem
    It doesn't have to be either of those dates. Just throwing a few out to see if anything works. Maybe we should post a poll
    Sunshine Rewards

It doesn't have to be either of those dates. Just throwing a few out to see if anything works. Maybe we should post a poll
    I'm not sure about that, because I"m sure I could come up with a reason why I couldn't do any of the dates.. Unless, everyone else can't make those days either.
    Amy

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Isn't April 3rd Good Friday? I think my kids may have off, need to check the calendar to be sure. Oh wait Easter is the following Sunday so it would be ok. I think their only off that Mon-Fri this year and go back on Easter Monday the 13th.

Yes I'm correct it's the following week, BUT when checking the calendar I realized it's grandparents day at DS's school which means i need to be around for the grandparents, so I'm out on the 17th.

I could do the following Friday which happens to be the day before my bday!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Yes I'm correct it's the following week, BUT when checking the calendar I realized it's grandparents day at DS's school which means i need to be around for the grandparents, so I'm out on the 17th.

I could do the following Friday which happens to be the day before my bday!
    Just thought.. hmm when is our Grandparents' Day???? Guesss when??? April 24th... I couldn't do April 24th.
    Amy

I think I need to get a life since it seems I am the only one with my schedule wide open.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I think I need to get a life since it seems I am the only one with my schedule wide open.
    Well the only one that doesn't work for me is the 17th but that leaves AMy out the other two days.

Other then a half day May 8th I don't see anything going on in May besides Memorial day that would stop me. What about the 1st?
    Sunshine Rewards

does anyone know about how far away gettsburg is from lancaster? just curious, since i could not justify that trip just for lunch, but i might get away with it using the excuse of gettsburg.

i have to be a bit careful right now with how i approach hubby with these trips. i just got away with one to starved rock in ill. (eagle watching). we have disney planned for easter week (my birthday is on easter this year), and may usually starts our camping trips. so if i could combine lancaster with a camping trip to gettsburg i might beable to pull that off.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

I would guess Gettysburg is just a little over an hour drive or so. Maybe an hour and a half. If you were camping in Gettysburg, I could stop and pick you up at the campground on the way maybe since I have to go through there to get to Lancaster. I have heard good things about Drummerboy campground in Gettysburg but it is near the highway so you get highway noise. Here is the website

http://drummerboycamping.com/
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesdare View Post
    does anyone know about how far away gettsburg is from lancaster? just curious, since i could not justify that trip just for lunch, but i might get away with it using the excuse of gettsburg.

i have to be a bit careful right now with how i approach hubby with these trips. i just got away with one to starved rock in ill. (eagle watching). we have disney planned for easter week (my birthday is on easter this year), and may usually starts our camping trips. so if i could combine lancaster with a camping trip to gettsburg i might beable to pull that off.
    The Lancaster outlets are only about an hour or 75 minutes from Gettysburg. DH is big into the Civil War, so we have made the trek through Lancaster to the battlefields a few times!

I still have to check on the kids school dates, but I am definitely up for a meet!