Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Let the planning begin!

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Thanks ladies. Hoping to have enough to cash out in a $25 gift card. Maybe a $50. Hmmm.....Maybe I should only cash out in $450 in Disney cards, and a $50 in Landry.....Gotta think about this now!
    Yep... I just did that. Save $4 that way as a SM while the discounted cards are available.

Angela..........

are you going to use TGMike this time? I am thinking of resigning up again...so helpful when going during a busy season.
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    Angela..........

are you going to use TGMike this time? I am thinking of resigning up again...so helpful when going during a busy season.
    Not Angela, but I just used TGM for the 1st time when I went this past December...Soooooooooo helpful, especially during busy times, like my trip was. I totally suggest it and I am thinking of renewing it this week..for my/our October trip. (can't wait!)
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

I signed up with TGM the SECOND I knew I was going - November I think! LOL I haven't looked around the site too much, but when the EMH's and best days come up, I will be on there quite a bit!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Never have signed up for TGM, although I've read about it. Is the site beneficial if you've been to WDW lots? I mean, can you get info there that isn't available at all the other common WDW sites?
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

To me it is worth it just for the schedule of EMH's and which days are the "best" days to go to which parks. We used it and have always had a very nice trip. Only waited no longer than 15 minutes in line - and we have always gong the week of July 4th. So I think that speaks for itself!

It has all the dining options, which I like because we do not eat at the sit down places very often.
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

I've never done TGM but am familiar with and use the Unofficial Guide's touring plans and online recommendations as to "best day", etc. Are they very different? Has anyone used both? I'm very curious about Mike.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have used TGM for several trips. I really only use the Best Days guide and it works great. Some of the info on his site is outdated, but the price is worth it for which days to go to which parks. What I like about TGM is that he explains why--that has helped me out when plans change! I have not used Touring Plans, so can't help you there. I no longer plan out the details of my trip, but always take the Best Days guide to plan once I get to WDW. One bad, crowded trip taught me a lesson. Angela, I have been reading about your trip. I am SO excited for you and the kids and know you will have a great trip. My brain is full of WDW knowledge and I will be glad to help out anyway I can with the planning.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Martha

Got my Disney rewards card today! Yeah! I officially added the quick service dining today AND paid on my trip. I am now at owing only $270. When my $500 gift card from SR gets here, I will have it paid off!!!!! YEAH!!!!! I feel like I have accomplished something today!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

good for you angela. i just love reading the excitement in your posts about your trip.

I'll be at WDW next week. If there is anything I can scope out for you to help you with your planning, just let me know.

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards