Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let the planning begin!

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Got my Disney rewards card today! Yeah! I officially added the quick service dining today AND paid on my trip. I am now at owing only $270. When my $500 gift card from SR gets here, I will have it paid off!!!!! YEAH!!!!! I feel like I have accomplished something today!
    Yeah Such a great feeling to know you will pay it off and have some left over.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! You get to go next week! Yeah for you! Enjoy Space Mountain for us. That is the 1 ride that my kids are VERY sad about not being up and running while we are there. So ride it LOTS for us!

Quote Originally Posted by LauraLea View Post
    good for you angela. i just love reading the excitement in your posts about your trip.

I'll be at WDW next week. If there is anything I can scope out for you to help you with your planning, just let me know.

Laura
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Got my Disney rewards card today! Yeah! I officially added the quick service dining today AND paid on my trip. I am now at owing only $270. When my $500 gift card from SR gets here, I will have it paid off!!!!! YEAH!!!!! I feel like I have accomplished something today!
    Congrats Angela! I am so excited for you. I know how much you are looking forward to your trip. It will come fast!!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks! You get to go next week! Yeah for you! Enjoy Space Mountain for us. That is the 1 ride that my kids are VERY sad about not being up and running while we are there. So ride it LOTS for us!

Will do. It is among my favorites too.

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

Hey Angela...so glad that you are having fun planning!

How much does this food plan cost per day for adults? I haven't been planning lately, and I have lost touch on what is available, since the last time we went was July, 2007.

thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

I am not sure on the amount....With the 4 of us (3 adults and 1 child) it cost us about $750 - not sure the EXACT, but that is the approximate, for 8 days. This way I did not have to worry about carrying money around PLUS, we have never had snacks really, so that was a fun thing for the quick dining plan. The tye die cheesecake from Pop and the Dole Whip is calling my name!

I was stressing on spending TOO much money, or REALLY scrimping on the kids' food, so this was good for us....for this time anyway.

With the meals we get the drink and side and a dessert. I think we will have PLENTY to eat. Probably enough to share a couple meals, so that breakfast can be eaten at Pop's cafe a few times and not only in the room.
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

I think we will have PLENTY to eat. Probably enough to share a couple meals, so that breakfast can be eaten at Pop's cafe a few times and not only in the room.
    Pop has a really good breakfast! And you can use snack credits for these ginormous muffins or chocolate croissants which make good breakfasts, too

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Pop has a really good breakfast! And you can use snack credits for these ginormous muffins or chocolate croissants which make good breakfasts, too
    Ooooo....that sounds delicious! My Austin will LOVE those chocolate croissnants! ANYTHING sweet for him!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Oh Shelly....you're making my mouth water!! Those muffins and chocolate croissants are SOOOOO good!!! Enjoyed both this last trip!