Thread: Survey trio question...

Default Survey trio question...

I love that we now have 3 surveys to try for each day, but I also think I remember Tricia saying that the new (previously SM) survey opportunity is also run by Greenfield...???

My quesiton:

If I try for a new survey, and get one will it decrease my chances of getting into a DS for the next day? I am getting more DS lately than usual, but I don't want to decrease my chances of getting them by trying to get into the extra one.

Thanks for any info!

Sunshine Rewards

I;ve been a SM for over a year and I still haven't figured this question out!!! Theoretically - yes - but in practice, I think they add and subtract surveys every day that I don't think it matters. I haven't done many SM surveys this month because I have had such a hard time getting DS that I don't want the extra frustration of trying to get another survey. So when surveys are plentiful, I do both surveys, when they are not plentiful, I back off of doing SM Surveys!!

HTH
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Technically yes. They all come from the same pool of surveys so if you are taking them both you are "using them up". I take the daily survey because it is harder for me to get a survey and I have all day to try. Brandon takes the other one because his demos provide for more opps so he can do it at lunch or at 6 or 7 at night and not have to worry so much about not getting one. This way he is pooling from the pool for one and I am pulling from the pool for one. He uses all of his own info and I use all my own info. For the OTX I do that one and use my other email address and I hardly ever get that one but I know he doesn't have time to take two surveys a day lol.
    Sunshine Rewards

My DH takes the Daily Survey and I take the SM survey. We have slightly different demographics and for the most part don't have problems both getting different surveys. I have options for SM that he never sees on the DS. But if the same person/ same demographics take both surveys, I think it would be more likely to decrease your chances...but what do I know? LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Technically yes. They all come from the same pool of surveys so if you are taking them both you are "using them up". I take the daily survey because it is harder for me to get a survey and I have all day to try. Brandon takes the other one because his demos provide for more opps so he can do it at lunch or at 6 or 7 at night and not have to worry so much about not getting one. This way he is pooling from the pool for one and I am pulling from the pool for one. He uses all of his own info and I use all my own info. For the OTX I do that one and use my other email address and I hardly ever get that one but I know he doesn't have time to take two surveys a day lol.

I'll have to ask dh about this...not sure if he will be willing...Hmmm...maybe I can think of a way to convince him.

I thought I had to use the same e-mail adddress for Greenfield and OTX. I've been using the same one since the big survey debacle a while back. Is this decreasing my chances of getting OTX? Can I change my e-mail address for OTX without causing suspicion at this point?
    Sunshine Rewards

I wouldn't change at this point. I did it back when the debacle happened and we had to choose an address to use. I dont think it is decreasing your chances since obviously a different one isn't increasing mine LOL I rarely get OTX surveys to take. They are through different companies so it doesnt matter. The other two I do believe it matters if the same person is taking it though.
    Sunshine Rewards

So, just to make things clear a smud...(takes me a while, especially in the mornings...) If my dh agrees to take the formerly SM surveys, He can do that with his demographics and HIS e-mail...correct?
    Sunshine Rewards

He MUST take them with his demo and email and not yours or it won't really change anything lol. However, you can't change back and forth. If he agrees to do it. It is his to do so if he cant get to it for the day you cant swap back to your info and take it.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Sorry I thought I had stuck this thread last week.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ad.php?t=20953
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Janet and Cate.
    Sunshine Rewards