Thread: Strangest Survey Question

Default Strangest Survey Question

I was doing a survey on banks. I was doing the part where you rate from 1-10 how much you agree with the statements. It said US Bankcorps makes me feel sexy. That's the funniest thing I have seen in a survey. I can't say I have ever felt sexy because of my bank.
    Sunshine Rewards

I've come across that question a few times in different surveys. It always makes me laugh.
    Robin

That comment as it pertains to companies always makes me laugh. I had that same question on a survey this morning about Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance. "Using Blue Cross Blue Shield makes me feel sexy." Uhhh, NO!!! When I use BCBS it is because I am at the doctor and I am sick....nothing sexy about that!
    Sunshine Rewards

Royal Pacific 03/09 then back to Disney 12/09 with the help of SR!

I had one the other day that asked me to pretend four different digital camera brands came to life, and to give each human personality traits! Weird...

Haven't gotten the sexy one yet. I'll have to watch for that.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by docsmom View Post
    That comment as it pertains to companies always makes me laugh. I had that same question on a survey this morning about Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance. "Using Blue Cross Blue Shield makes me feel sexy." Uhhh, NO!!! When I use BCBS it is because I am at the doctor and I am sick....nothing sexy about that!
    I had the same survey and I thought why in the world would they ask such a question. I agree the if I am using BCBS it is becasue I am sick or hurt. Sexy - no way.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I have done quite a few surveys now, and it seems alot ask does X brand or object make you feel sexy, Its nice to get a little humor when doing the survery, but also wonder why they put that in to waste your time?
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

DisneyMa is offline I need to be moving, but I'm relaxing on SR!!

Maybe if the bank/credit union made me feel sexy I would switch and bank there! sexy banking! All I can think of is the Washington Mutual old men on those commercials! Nothing sexy about that
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMa View Post
    Maybe if the bank/credit union made me feel sexy I would switch and bank there! sexy banking! All I can think of is the Washington Mutual old men on those commercials! Nothing sexy about that
    i dont know sexy banking makes me think i am going to have to pay a cover charge and buy two drinks before i can do my banking, On a good note I know that will have Fresh Singles!!!!!

The Following AD is rated M for well you know what M is!
    Welcome to More In Location Federal Credit Union, MILFCU, where we get you UP and ON your WAY FAST!! with our NO CLOTHES tellers, and Rock Like Security Guards! With Check Cashing POLLS for your Pleasure!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.