Thread: Shoebuy.com

Hybrid View

Default Shoebuy.com

I placed 2 orders this weekend with them, and have not receieved an email confirmation. I log on to my account (with Shoebuy) and both orders are there and pending shipment, but no email confirmation. I know that if there is a problem with my credit, i need that email confirmation. Do they normally send a confirmation?

Thanks!

Jennifer
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    I placed 2 orders this weekend with them, and have not receieved an email confirmation. I log on to my account (with Shoebuy) and both orders are there and pending shipment, but no email confirmation. I know that if there is a problem with my credit, i need that email confirmation. Do they normally send a confirmation?

Thanks!

Jennifer
    They do send order confirmations and generally fairly quickly after the order is placed. I believe the also send shipping confirmations. Did you happen to check your junkmail folder to ensure it didn't get routed there for some reason?
    Angie

yup, checked my junkmail because i found my conf. from Coffee for less there. nothing from Shoebuy.
    Jennifer -

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Shoebuy is VERY easy to work with, just email cust service with your order no#'s (I'm assuming since you can see it online they should have the number) and ask them for it.
    I placed an order last week and noticed my member 10% didn't come off. I emailed them to ask why since my last purchase was within the 60 day window. They got back to me not even 2 hrs later and said for some reason the one I purchased in December didn't "link" to my member account so the last one they had for me was Nov. Without asking they immediately issued me my 10% discount on the order I just placed AND the one from back in December. I was VERY VERY impressed with thier customer service and the fast response! My credit from the Dec purchase is already pending on my cc!

So long and short they're very easy to work with I would just email them.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks!

Shouldn't matter now since both credits are pending in my account!! WOO HOOO gotta love that 11% last week!
    Jennifer -