Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Forum!

Default New Forum!

I've created this new section of the forum so that we can talk about As Seen on TV products. Love them or hate them, we are all taken in by them! This new forum will correspond with a new page that I working on today where you can find all As Seen on TV items together.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Cool!
    It was funny bc just last night I was going to post about the article in Time magazine about the Snugglie and other ASOT products.
    Sunshine Rewards

Ha! Miracle needs to read this forum. LOL. That girl wants me to buy everything that comes on. "Mommy, mommy, don't you need that?!"
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Ha! Miracle needs to read this forum. LOL. That girl wants me to buy everything that comes on. "Mommy, mommy, don't you need that?!"
    I get the same thing!! Cassie knows about half of the As Seen on TV products even before I do!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I get the same thing!! Cassie knows about half of the As Seen on TV products even before I do!
    That's exactly what Miracle does. She wants me to definitely buy a Buxton purse because we can really use that when we are on vacation because it will hold a lot of stuff, even my cell phone.
    Sunshine Rewards

I thought my son was the only one he is constantly saying Mommy, come quick write down this number you really need this.
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mdapiggy View Post
    I thought my son was the only one he is constantly saying Mommy, come quick write down this number you really need this.
    I wonder why those commercials are so intersting to children! LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

I wonder why those commercials are so intersting to children! LOL.
    I think that our kids pick up on the little things we say like oh I'm cold or my purse isn't big enough and then they see this commercials and think oh Mommy NEEDS this. Because I swear that these commercials are always on the Kids stations and not regular TV.
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mdapiggy View Post
    I think that our kids pick up on the little things we say like oh I'm cold or my purse isn't big enough and then they see this commercials and think oh Mommy NEEDS this. Because I swear that these commercials are always on the Kids stations and not regular TV.
    You're right about that!
    Sunshine Rewards

Wink

That's exactly what Miracle does. She wants me to definitely buy a Buxton purse because we can really use that when we are on vacation because it will hold a lot of stuff, even my cell phone.
    Tell Miracle I want that purse too...
    I bought a Vera mini-hipster for my WDW vacations then when I got home I saw that Buxton...now I want that purse!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!