Thread: Question about pending credits

Default Question about pending credits

Pending credits is this when you seen in the ac**** history that you are going to be paid credits or does it mean that yiou will not see anything for at least 28 days?

Thank You

I am a little confused as it seems a couple of things have not showed up and I do not know whether to post a TT yet
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Pending are things that have hit your account history and are on hold until XX Date. This is in regards to shopping credits and trial offer credits.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by JOLAROCHE View Post
    Pending credits is this when you seen in the ac**** history that you are going to be paid credits or does it mean that yiou will not see anything for at least 28 days?

Thank You

I am a little confused as it seems a couple of things have not showed up and I do not know whether to post a TT yet
    It depends on whether it's a paid offer or shopping credit.
    Shopping credits will show in your acct history as pending with a date that they'll post to your account. Paid offers will have the following month with the 15th as a release date.
    If it's past the date it may just need to be pushed or just posted which means it'll come off when the script runs.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

You shouldn't bee seeing anymore of the past date needs to be pushed anymore because of the longer hold.

If you are seeing it in your account history with a hold date then it will pay on the date stated.

If you don't see it in your account history but it has been 10-14 days since the purchase then you need to file a TT so that Angie can research it for you. TT's are for credits that don't show up in your account.

You can check on your current earnings page and it will tell you the total of your held credits so that you can see if something might be posted back to the purchase date and being held.

I hope this answers your question.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thank you. this helped alot
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo