Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ITT Online

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Just gave it a shot. I hope it credits. But oh well, I have been thinking of going back to school eventhough DH thinks I am crazy.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Hmmm... that seemed too easy. Was there only one easy signup page? Did I complete the right thing? It seems like I did because it gave me a "Thank you for your interest in ITT Technical Institutes. Your request has been processed and you should be hearing from us soon. Thank you.".

I guess I'll see if it credits when I return from vacation. We're leaving at 4:30AM but I just had to sign on to get in a last minute offer or two, lol! I'm all packed and the car is loaded -- FINALLY! The kids were unpacking everything I was packing today, but it is finally done and I am relaxing with a glass of wine before hitting the hay. Hopefully, the wine will help me sleep a little tonight! I've got the leaving-for-disney-in-five-and-a-half-hours-butterflies in my belly, lol! I'm sure you all know the conditon well!

See you all in two weeks!
    Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    Hmmm... that seemed too easy. Was there only one easy signup page? Did I complete the right thing? It seems like I did because it gave me a "Thank you for your interest in ITT Technical Institutes. Your request has been processed and you should be hearing from us soon. Thank you.".

I guess I'll see if it credits when I return from vacation. We're leaving at 4:30AM but I just had to sign on to get in a last minute offer or two, lol! I'm all packed and the car is loaded -- FINALLY! The kids were unpacking everything I was packing today, but it is finally done and I am relaxing with a glass of wine before hitting the hay. Hopefully, the wine will help me sleep a little tonight! I've got the leaving-for-disney-in-five-and-a-half-hours-butterflies in my belly, lol! I'm sure you all know the conditon well!

See you all in two weeks!
    Have a Great Trip! Can't wait to hear all about it! Enjoy!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

I gave it a shot. I hope I get credit.

Jen
    Jennifer

Sunshine Rewards

This is weird...I went in, did the offer, and when I went back to move it into pending, it already said "credt-yes" but I checked my account and I didn't receive credit..what the???.....
    Sunshine Rewards