Thread: Unusual Experience - How to File the TT?

Default Unusual Experience - How to File the TT?

I placed an online order for pick up on 1/14 through an SR merchant (I'm consciously not saying the name right now *just in case* someone thinks that this question can be construed as a complaint about the merchant - I'm not complaining, just covering my behind & asking a question). The credit hasn't shown up in my account yet so it's about time to file a TT.

Here's the situation: I ordered 2 items for pick up. When I got to the store, only 1 had been pulled for me because the other was supposedly unavailable. It actually was available, and I ended up grabbing it off the shelf and paying for it in a seperate transaction. I have a confirmation email which includes the total for both items. I have a different confirmation email that says my order is ready but only shows the 1 item that actually was pulled but no price info.

Here's the question: When submitting the trouble ticket, which email is most helpful to include? Or should I copy & paste both? I'm not too picky about getting the credits because it's only going to be a very small amount so I'm not upset about the two transactions. I just want to be sure that my TT is as clear as possible for Angie & that SR is aware of a transaction, whatever the result.

Thoughts?

I had something similar happen to me with an order. I had an order with two items, one was unavailable. I picked up the remaining item when it was ready but never received credit. When I filed the TT I copied and pasted the confirmation email, but for price info, I only put in the price for the item I picked up, before tax.

This may not have been the right thing to do, because I still haven't received credit for it, but it was a small credit, so it's not a big deal.

To avoid this in the future (if I shop with this merchant again) I will put in a separate order for each item and then just print out all the individual pick-up slips and pick the items up together.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I would say copy both confirmations in to the trouble ticket so that Ms. Angie has as much information as possible for when she goes to the merchant for credit. The most important info is the order number but I would copy and paste both emails just to be sure.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I would say copy both confirmations in to the trouble ticket so that Ms. Angie has as much information as possible for when she goes to the merchant for credit. The most important info is the order number but I would copy and paste both emails just to be sure.
    This is the correct answer. Always give me as much detail as possible with an explanation of the situation and what you are giving me at the top of the text box (if you put it at the bottom after you've copied in the emails, I may not see it). I will review everything, check our reporting, and forward to the merchant with our dispute whatever I think is most relevant.

Good question--thanks for asking!
    Angie