Thread: such a thing as too many surveys?

Default such a thing as too many surveys?

Several days this month I've received credit for more than one ds when I'm positive I only completed one the day before. Like yesterday, I was kicked out of several in the morning, not making it past the initial questioning, then later in day I clicked "none of the above" and got a random survey that finished successfully. Now today, once again I received two credits and I have no idea why. Because of this, I now have more completed surveys credited than there are days in the month. I feel guilty because I try hard to always follow the rules and wouldn't want to ever cause a problem, especially when some have trouble getting only a few surveys in a month. I'm home alone during the day so it's easier for me to keep trying when I'm booted, but I'm not sure if I should try at all the next 2 days? What do you think?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disneymomma View Post
    Several days this month I've received credit for more than one ds when I'm positive I only completed one the day before. Like yesterday, I was kicked out of several in the morning, not making it past the initial questioning, then later in day I clicked "none of the above" and got a random survey that finished successfully. Now today, once again I received two credits and I have no idea why. Because of this, I now have more completed surveys credited than there are days in the month. I feel guilty because I try hard to always follow the rules and wouldn't want to ever cause a problem, especially when some have trouble getting only a few surveys in a month. I'm home alone during the day so it's easier for me to keep trying when I'm booted, but I'm not sure if I should try at all the next 2 days? What do you think?
    Maybe you got my missing credits!Seriously, I don't know what others might think, but I don't think you need to feel guilty if you do try for surveys the next couple days. Probably these credits are surveys, maybe way in the past, that you didn't get credit for then - so it's not like GF is going to think you are cheating, because I think they would know why you have the extra credits this month!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    Maybe you got my missing credits!Seriously, I don't know what others might think, but I don't think you need to feel guilty if you do try for surveys the next couple days. Probably these credits are surveys, maybe way in the past, that you didn't get credit for then - so it's not like GF is going to think you are cheating, because I think they would know why you have the extra credits this month!
    Thanks Lanny, I hope you're right. I don't recall any missing credits but sometimes I forget what day it is, so who knows. And I'm working at saving to take the family to Disney so it's hard to stay away from the computer. It always feels like its calling to me....feed me....feed me now...feed me 80 cents...you know you want to.
    Sunshine Rewards