Thread: Tricia, Can I buy a PS3 at gamestop...

Default Tricia, Can I buy a PS3 at gamestop...

And get credit? I know that some of the sites wont allow me to make a big purchase like that and get credit, but I would love to get credit for buying something like that. It's not for sometime, but just checking out my options.

I think that they exclude the actual game systems. In fact, I think just about everyone that sells them excludes them now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Circuit city and best buy as well?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think that they exclude the actual game systems. In fact, I think just about everyone that sells them excludes them now.
    Thats too bad! I was looking forward to a PS3 someday and SR credit back would have been great! Humm I guess TV's and monitors are out! I wonder about NEWEGG! they have alot of high end products are they exclude too! Have to build a new computer in the next 18 months! And I always order my parts from NEWEGG just such great prices! and i know they have PS3's too!

I know its a bonus to even get anything from these merchants for buying from your link so I am glad for what we do get! Because it could be nothing like before we were in SR!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Actually, most of them do pay on computers, monitors, tvs, etc. It's just the videogame systems that they do not. It does look like buy.com and best buy do though. When you get ready to make your purchase, drop me a line and I will double check with the merchants you want to use just to be safe.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Actually, most of them do pay on computers, monitors, tvs, etc. It's just the videogame systems that they do not. It does look like buy.com and best buy do though. When you get ready to make your purchase, drop me a line and I will double check with the merchants you want to use just to be safe.

So Strange Computers, Monitors, tv's and the like are ok, but Gaming Console Systems not, Mabey it has something to to with how tight the margins are on the systems! Will deffently drop a line to double check.

Glad to see buy.com and best buy will though!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post

Glad to see buy.com and best buy will though!
    Me too! Thanks Tricia!