Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cricut

Lisa, did you get alot of scrapbooking done?

How is everyone else doing with their pages, or any other projects?

Quote Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
    Lisa, did you get alot of scrapbooking done?

How is everyone else doing with their pages, or any other projects?
    No not yet. I just had two to graduate. One from hs in this month and one from college in May, so I've been busy with them and still trying to wrap things up from that.

Hopefully, I will soon. I've definitely purchased enough goodies and I'm ready to start using them.

How about you?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    No not yet. I just had two to graduate. One from hs in this month and one from college in May, so I've been busy with them and still trying to wrap things up from that.

Hopefully, I will soon. I've definitely purchased enough goodies and I'm ready to start using them.

How about you?

Congratulations to your grads!!!

I have been working on different cards, and tags and such for my daughter's birthday party . I need to work more on my scrapbooking. I am now backed up on ordering pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
    Congratulations to your grads!!!

I have been working on different cards, and tags and such for my daughter's birthday party . I need to work more on my scrapbooking. I am now backed up on ordering pictures.
    That sounds great. I haven't tried any of those things, yet. I got all caught up at the end of the year but now I need to order prints from Jan. 1, 2010 to present. Right now Walgreens is having a 50 for 5 dollars sale. I definitely need to get caught up before vacation. That's when I take a ton of pictures. I bought a new camera that I need to learn how to use.

Thanks for the congrats! I plan to post a couple of pictures soon.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hi everyone, Happy New Year!

Has anyone been working on scrapbooking or other projects using your Cricut?

Lisa, did you get caught up or anywhere near seeing the finish line for your pictures?