Thread: Oriental Trading..shipping coupon

Default Oriental Trading..shipping coupon

Has anyone ordered lately from Oriental Trading? I cannot get the SR shipping discount coupon code to work. Of course the codes that I have on 2 catalogs expired 2 days ago. I hate to pay $12.95 shipping if I can get it free or discounted by $10.00 with the SR coupon. I just know if I place an order tonight I'll get a new catalog in the mail on Monday. I need tons of stuff for school (which starts waaaay too soon)! Thanks for any help!

I ordered. Was suppose to get the SR shipping rate, but it wouldn't work. I ordered anyway because I needed the stuff for our school fair coming up in a couple weeks. I wanted to let Tricica know it did not work, but I forgot.

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I can let Tricia know if you haven't already. What's the best way to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I ordered. Was suppose to get the SR shipping rate, but it wouldn't work. I ordered anyway because I needed the stuff for our school fair coming up in a couple weeks. I wanted to let Tricica know it did not work, but I forgot.

Angela
    I was in the same position; the coupon didn't work but I ordered anyway since I needed the stuff for our school. I was alittle bit mad though because the shipping was really high. Oh, well, at least I hope I get credit!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Any update on the shipping code? I have to order things for school and DS bday party.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Any update on the shipping code? I have to order things for school and DS bday party.
    Not since 7 Saturday night. LOL! Ya'll have to give me a little time on these.

I just added a new banner. Give that a shot. That new one listed under coupons should work. I don't know why they didn't change the old one.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Sorry SunshineGirl! I had meant had anybody else tried to use the code. Even the Sunshine Family needs time off!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks so much Tricia for updating the OT code and now it's free shipping! I'll be ordering tonight and will post if the new code works. Thanks again!