Thread: Oriental Trading..shipping coupon

Hybrid View

Default Oriental Trading..shipping coupon

Has anyone ordered lately from Oriental Trading? I cannot get the SR shipping discount coupon code to work. Of course the codes that I have on 2 catalogs expired 2 days ago. I hate to pay $12.95 shipping if I can get it free or discounted by $10.00 with the SR coupon. I just know if I place an order tonight I'll get a new catalog in the mail on Monday. I need tons of stuff for school (which starts waaaay too soon)! Thanks for any help!

I ordered. Was suppose to get the SR shipping rate, but it wouldn't work. I ordered anyway because I needed the stuff for our school fair coming up in a couple weeks. I wanted to let Tricica know it did not work, but I forgot.

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I ordered. Was suppose to get the SR shipping rate, but it wouldn't work. I ordered anyway because I needed the stuff for our school fair coming up in a couple weeks. I wanted to let Tricica know it did not work, but I forgot.

Angela
    I was in the same position; the coupon didn't work but I ordered anyway since I needed the stuff for our school. I was alittle bit mad though because the shipping was really high. Oh, well, at least I hope I get credit!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Any update on the shipping code? I have to order things for school and DS bday party.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Any update on the shipping code? I have to order things for school and DS bday party.
    Not since 7 Saturday night. LOL! Ya'll have to give me a little time on these.

I just added a new banner. Give that a shot. That new one listed under coupons should work. I don't know why they didn't change the old one.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Sorry SunshineGirl! I had meant had anybody else tried to use the code. Even the Sunshine Family needs time off!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I can let Tricia know if you haven't already. What's the best way to do that?