Thread: Question about item I recived credit for/ But never received

Default Question about item I recived credit for/ But never received

I placed an order in December with a merchant and received SR credit for this item. The problem is that I never received the item. I attempted to contact the merchant after 45 minutes on hold I gave up. I just contacted my credit card company about this and the very nice woman sayed that they have a lot of problems with this merchant and I will most likely received a refund on my credit card. I just want to let SR know so that they can take the charge back and also let them know about this merchant as they are not very reliable. Sorry so long hope it all make sense
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mdapiggy View Post
    I placed an order in December with a merchant and received SR credit for this item. The problem is that I never received the item. I attempted to contact the merchant after 45 minutes on hold I gave up. I just contacted my credit card company about this and the very nice woman sayed that they have a lot of problems with this merchant and I will most likely received a refund on my credit card. I just want to let SR know so that they can take the charge back and also let them know about this merchant as they are not very reliable. Sorry so long hope it all make sense
    Thanks for the head's up. To help us further, please open a trouble ticket with the details. We'll be happy to look into it for you.
    Angie

Thanks I will do it right now
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards