Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I need eBay help ASAP!!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    My credit just showed up! Yayyy! It's on credit hold of course, but I'm just glad it came through!!!
    Good for you!! YAY!

Mine too!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default Urgent

If I sign my hubby up do I have to use my sunshine email addy or can I use his?

Kim

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Anyone know about this?

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    If I sign my hubby up do I have to use my sunshine email addy or can I use his?

Kim
    I did not use my SR address and I got credit.

Thank you!

So I just signed hubby up and did his initial bid. He buys all the time under me and now he can do it on his own. LOL! Heres to hoping for 9.00.

Kim

Okay I am kinda scared now. When I went back to sunshine after ebay it told me I had to log in. Did I get logged out while I was doing this? Uggg!

Kim

I bet it'll be okay. I wasn't sure if I did it right and it credited for me. My credit came in about 3 days BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    My credit just showed up! Yayyy! It's on credit hold of course, but I'm just glad it came through!!!

So, you placed your first bid through your confirmation e-mail and not the SR link and you got credit???

I just signed up for e-bay and didn't even think about the first bid. I just went through the confirmation e-mail and then realized right after I placed my bid that it wasn't through the SR link. I really hope this credits.