Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I need eBay help ASAP!!

Default I need eBay help ASAP!!

HELP! I just registered at eBay and I want to place a bid. I've gotten my confirmation email and have activated my account. If I place my bid through the link in the activation email, will I get SR credit? Or do I need to close that window, go back through the SR link and sign in again. I really want to make sure I do this right so I get credit!!! Can anyone help?

To be on the safe side, go back through SR again.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    To be on the safe side, go back through SR again.
    I agree!

Sorry, but I'm still confused....

I used the SR link to register. Once you register you can only go to your activation email. So in order to go back through SR, I have to close all my windows and start from scratch....I can't continue on through the original window I opened at SR. Does that make sense? I just don't want to mess this up.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Sorry, but I'm still confused....

I used the SR link to register. Once you register you can only go to your activation email. So in order to go back through SR, I have to close all my windows and start from scratch....I can't continue on through the original window I opened at SR. Does that make sense? I just don't want to mess this up.
    I placed an order thru ebay and had registered a long time ago but went thru the SR link and it credited. I think after you register and confirm, you set up your acct, etc. Once that is done, you should be able to go thru SR and place an order.

Once you have clicked on the email to activate your acct. I would log out of ebay, go to SR, click on the ebay link, and then...look for your item.

But will I get the 9.00 for registering and placing a bid if I don't do it all at the same time????

Sorry I'm being such a pain!

Ohhh, okay yeah register, accept your acivation email, and place your bid. It should all credit fine. LOL your not a pain!

Okay, I placed my bid through the activation email. Sheweee! I didn't know this was going to be so traumatic!!!

I sure hope it credits.

Thanks for your help!!

Be careful...Ebay can be addicting! LOL Have fun!

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards