Thread: Heres the mother of all coupons

Default Heres the mother of all coupons

Right now, 35% off and free shipping for Entertainment Books. You have to be kidding, thats the best deal I've EVER seen on them. With the $2.00 back, they'll be paying YOU to eat out.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Just got your Twitter on this, Cindy! If I did't already have one, I'd certainly grab it now!!!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    Just got your Twitter on this, Cindy! If I did't already have one, I'd certainly grab it now!!!
    This would make a good gift too, don't forget. You can buy them for anyone in the US too doesn't have to be local. Tricia bought me one for my birthday one year, loved it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I just bought one for myself...trying to figure out who could use one as a gift!
    Sunshine Rewards

The link worked fine for me this morning, and I am excited that my book is coming!!! The $50 Shop and Save gift cards for $45 make it worth it alone! Thanks, Cindy
    Last edited by 3dog2kidmom; 01-31-2009 at 10:03 AM.