Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simply You question

Default Simply You question

I clicked on the "Simply You' link on the news page and it took me to Bargain Network. Are they the same company??
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just came to check out the same thing
    my way to

Sunshine Rewards

I was wondering the same thing. I was thinking it was like shopping essentials or todays escapes where you can buy cheap movie tickets and gift cards. I was hoping that is what is was anyway.

Sunshine Rewards

Good Question, Subbing to here the answer!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

I checked it out last night too. It took me to the bargin whatever website too. It looks to me like it's coupons and discounts, but I couldn't tell for what. It's a free 7 day trial, and after that if you don't cancel, it's $4.95 per week or it says $19 something a month charged to your credit or debit card. After I saw that I wasn't really interested, especially since I couldn't even see what it was for.

Humm I was just reading it and it mentioned 34.95 a month! Not what i was looking into! But good to know!
    -NOn DisBoards

I just clicked on it and I get Simply You. Here is what it says:

Offer Details:
    Simply click "Submit" to activate your trial membership of Simply You. To activate your trial membership to Simply You you will be charged/debited a $1.00 refundable processing fee monthly and then you can immediately take advantage of the exciting savings Simply You has to offer! After your 7-day trial period it's just $19.95 per month for Simply You.

Save up to 50% on hotel room stays, up to 30% off car rentals, hundreds off airfares and more. Benefit Details
    Up to 20% on savings on Spa Finder Gift Certificates and 10% savings at the Spa Store --- and you can bring the spa experience home six times a year with 50% savings on subscription to Spa Finder Magazine! Benefit Details
    Discounts on fitness and workout needs, including savings on exercise gear, footwear and apparel at Sports Authority®, up to 30% savings on network of personal trainers, yoga classes and massage therapists, and much more! Benefit Details
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thats what I get too. I'm sure this is just like the Great Escapes and all those other offers, which some of them are really good to be in for the discounted gift cards for not only yourself but for gifts.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I just clicked on it this morning. It a completely different page than the one I got last night.

Has anyone tried it??
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

its was the bargin network, mabey i did something wrong when i went to see. But its most deffently simply you now! and just as Trica described it.
    Thanks!
    -NOn DisBoards