Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shoebuy 20% off

Default Shoebuy 20% off

I just went to the Shoebuy front page and they have a 20% off coupon for the Superbowl.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I just went to the Shoebuy front page and they have a 20% off coupon for the Superbowl.

UGH!!!!!!!!!! Why did you have to tell me that????????????

I just ordered DD6 those new croc boots earlier in the week. I was going for new mammouth crocs for her bc her old ones are getting to small but they didn't have the color she wanted. The boots look really cool and right up her ally, got them in brown. NOW i have to check the crocs again.......
    Sunshine Rewards

Hey Tricia,
    Are you gonna tweet that?
    Patti
    Photobucket
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Quote Originally Posted by pattip03 View Post
    Hey Tricia,
    Are you gonna tweet that?
    Good idea!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

My DH will thank you for this! I had to explain to him last night (we left and when we came back there were six boxes sitting in front of the door all from Shoebuy), that actually it's not that many. I ordered the girls two new pair for church and one pair of tennis shoes and I don't know why they didn't just put them all in one box instead of sending each pair in it's individual box so it's really not that many. Just three pairs each!
    Sunshine Rewards

Well that deal was too good to pass up... I finally broke down and ordered myself a pair of mammoth crocs to wear around the house. Or out... we'll see if I can bear to wear regular shoes once they come. I LOVE DD9's, but they don't fit me, LOL.

Thanks for the heads up!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    My DH will thank you for this! I had to explain to him last night (we left and when we came back there were six boxes sitting in front of the door all from Shoebuy), that actually it's not that many. I ordered the girls two new pair for church and one pair of tennis shoes and I don't know why they didn't just put them all in one box instead of sending each pair in it's individual box so it's really not that many. Just three pairs each!
    At least you have a few kids living at home. Try explaining 6 shoe boxes when it's just DH and I!!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Try explaining 6 shoe boxes when it's just DH and I!!!!
    "Well, you see, honey... I am trying to stay in the top 8 on the big board and they were having a really good sale and we'll need new shoes eventually so thought I'd go ahead and get them now while they're on sale and will also count towards the bonus......"

A not-so-different conversation took place yesterday when my Game Stop, book club, eBags, and Paws Up Pet supply orders all came. On the same day. When I had to work late. Oops!
    Last edited by 3dog2kidmom; 01-31-2009 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    "Well, you see, honey... I am trying to stay in the top 8 on the big board and they were having a really good sale and we'll need new shoes eventually so thought I'd go ahead and get them now while they're on sale and will also count towards the bonus......"

A not-so-different conversation took place yesterday when my Game Stop, book club, eBags, and Paws Up Pet supply orders all came. On the same day. When I had to work late. Oops!
    Oops is right!!! He does have a good sense of humor. I did place an order. 2 pair are for me ( I also needed aerobic shoes) and one pair is for him.

We both needed hiking shoes. I couldn't believe how expensive his were. More than twice the cost of mine. Yikes!!

I did save $85 with the 20% off combined with the 10% member discount and then another good amount with the SR credits. Hope his shoes fit. I've ordered a few pairs of shoes/sneakers/crocs for him over the last few months....sizes ranging from 10 -12 2E depending on the shoe. I never know what size is going to fit since even shoes from the same company are different.

Have fun shopping!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I bit - new slippers. They were on my Christmas wish list, but I didn't get them I thought about a pair of Croc Mammoths, but I really don't need them.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards