Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can we get Coldwater Creek??

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Doesn't look like they like us, they have turned us down. Sorry. They don't want to be any part of a coupon site.
    I really appreciate you trying. They need to get with the times...
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Doesn't look like they like us, they have turned us down. Sorry. They don't want to be any part of a coupon site.
    They called SR a COUPON SITE?????

Well.......THAT is crap!! I happen to know they are listed on 2 other Rewards Sites.

I'm a frequent shopper there....think it would help if I sent them an email or called them?? LMK
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Good news, we are going to be getting them in 15 days. Tricia sent them a sort of dispute letter asking why they wouldn't give us a try, so they agreed to it. So, hold on gals, you can start shopping there in a couple weeks, and lets show them what we got.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Good news, we are going to be getting them in 15 days. Tricia sent them a sort of dispute letter asking why they wouldn't give us a try, so they agreed to it. So, hold on gals, you can start shopping there in a couple weeks, and lets show them what we got.
    Awesome! I order from them every few weeks. I'm holding my orders for SR shopping!!!!! Thanks, Cindy!!!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Excellent news!!!

Thanks!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Awesome! I discovered their store this weekend. Bought a beautiful red dress for Christmas parties. Came home and looked on SR for a link to shop online. Was when I didn't see them.
    Now I'm Can't wait for you to get them.

Do you have an update on when Coldwater Creek will be up and running? I've been waiting to do some shopping through SR!!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Yesterday was the first day that I could reapply, and I jumped on it. Now they just have to officially approve it and then I can add the links immediately.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Yesterday was the first day that I could reapply, and I jumped on it. Now they just have to officially approve it and then I can add the links immediately.
    Awesome...Go Tricia. I'm itching to start shopping!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

If you want a shot at being a secret shopper in their store, be sure to register with their website when you shop thru SR. Then, be careful to check every email you get from them in the future. They sent me an email inviting me to secret shop a store in my area and gave me a $50 gift card to use. They select people for a 3-month period and you get a $50 gift card twice. They give you a checklist of things they want you to observe and then you login to a website and document your experiences. It was a fun, free $100 worth of CC stuff! It's my one and only secret shopping experience ever and it was really fun.