Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Feb. survey bonus

I actually didn't even have the 28 survey bonus in the initial plan that I worked out. I spread the survey money across all of the surveys instead with the increase. But then as I was drafting the email, I threw it in at the last minute for those diehard survey takers who try really hard to get one every day. I figure that even with the increase, you still deserve a bonus if you can pull that off!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for the increase this month....plus the bonus....and second chance....so much to try for and so much happening. This place is great!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

The .90 survey is cool One question...how will it show up? Will it be .90 for the survey? Or a .10 bonus at the end. The reason I ask is I did a survey yesterday that showed up as .80 today. I was actually just thrilled to have gotten the easiest one I've ever taken yesterday...it was about cheese...and took about 5 mins to complete.

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

I was just going to ask the same question and .90 instead of .80.
    I think someone has to tell their (techie) dh, lol.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

mine came as .80 cents too