Thread: Possible to get Minimus.biz?

Default Possible to get Minimus.biz?

I was looking for travel sized items online and found this site. Most of the prices are less than in the stores and there's free shipping on orders over $20.

Is it possible to add this site? I'm definitely going to place an order, I just thought see if it could be added before I did.

Thanks!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

This is one that Tricia checked out already and they will pay money to Tricia that can be put in the prize pot but they do not have the capability to track individual customer transactions yet so they couldn't pay you for it. If I am not mistaked you can also get travel sizes through Restockit.com which does give you rewards. Check them both out and if you decide to shop through Minimus anyway do it through SR and at least it will up the prize pot some.
    Sunshine Rewards

Will do! Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    This is one that Tricia checked out already and they will pay money to Tricia that can be put in the prize pot but they do not have the capability to track individual customer transactions yet so they couldn't pay you for it. If I am not mistaked you can also get travel sizes through Restockit.com which does give you rewards. Check them both out and if you decide to shop through Minimus anyway do it through SR and at least it will up the prize pot some.
    I don't see the SR link?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.