Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free Universal Tickets!

I got mine in the mail this week.
    I almost threw it away, until I opened it and read it.
    I completely forgot I applied for it, during the SuperBowl.

My dh is going to a convention in Orlando and asked if I wanted to come along.
    The trip was totally unexpected, and I'm glad I tried for the ticket.
    I haven't been to Universal since 2000.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I got one yesterday in the mail also. Knew my mail was slow..... Now to see if we can actually pull off a Nov trip.
    Sunshine Rewards

Kevin and I are actually going to use mine the weekend before we start our spring break Disney trip!! We just kind of decided spur of the moment to do it because the kids are going to be with his parents anyway. We were using Hilton Honors points to stay in Downtown Disney and just hang out there. I'm going to try to switch to one of the hotels closer to Universal.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I wish mine would show up. Sigh.
    Sunshine Rewards

Wow, sounds like I missed out on a great deal. That's really awesome that you were able to get those tickets. For future reference, how did you get them (maybe it can be something that I can look out for in the future)
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by natofborg@gmail.com View Post
    Wow, sounds like I missed out on a great deal. That's really awesome that you were able to get those tickets. For future reference, how did you get them (maybe it can be something that I can look out for in the future)
    There was an ad during the Super Bowl. It just told you to go to the Universal Studios website and put in your name and address. The first 100,000 people to put in their info would get 1 free 7 day ticket. You could only get 1 per household, but still a good deal. I am going to Orlando in August with my DD, my mom, and my sis. My mom and sis both live in different houses then me and each other so they got tickets too.... so all we have to buy is a ticket for DD and we were already going to Disney anyways, so it is pretty cool that we can try Universal too.

Mine finally made it.
    Sunshine Rewards