Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shoebuy Coupon and Cash Back

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I wear between a 6.5 and a 7 and I ordered the 7 and they were a little big. I think they run on the bigger side. They also are cut very low in the back so dont wear them the first time to do alot of walking. I got a blister like Tricia did. Not because of the sizing or fit but because of the cut of the heel being so low and not having other shoes that hit that part. Now they are wonderful and I wear them all the time.
    Sunshine Rewards

Sounds like I ordered the right size then! I wear a 5 or a 5 1/2 most of the time. Sometimes with some shoes I can go up to a 6. I probably would have gotten a 5 1/2, but since they only have whole sizes I ordered my Primas in a 5.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I think you probably did the right thing. You will see that with these it is better to be a little snug than a little loose.
    Sunshine Rewards

My primas are about half a size smaller than I normally wear. I definitely rounded down.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I haven't ordered the Primas but I have several other styles (with the Mary Janes being my favorite.) I always order a size down with Crocs. I typically wear an 9.5 but in some shoes I can wer 10s. However, I always order 9s in Crocs.
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

I knew you all would have answers!! Thanks for the help!!

ruledbymercury---do you have as much trouble finding shoes at B&M stores as I do?? Maybe this is why I tend to go crazy buying shoes online. I never could FIND any shoes anywhere.

I have recently discovered Earth and Earth Spirit shoes. I find them at Walmart. Some of the same ones I found at Walmart are on Planetshoes for over $100. Walmart sells them for under $25. Usually Walmart only has one pair of 5½ per style. I usually check there every couple of weeks to see if there is anything new.

Off to shop for Crocs!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards