Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shoebuy Coupon and Cash Back

Thanks for this! I just bought my first pair of Crocs...Primas in the celery color. I can't believe I bought Crocs! I was never a fan of the clogs, but the ballet flats are cute! What a great price! And you can't beat the cash back.

Quote Originally Posted by ruledbymercury View Post
    Thanks for this! I just bought my first pair of Crocs...Primas in the celery color. I can't believe I bought Crocs! I was never a fan of the clogs, but the ballet flats are cute! What a great price! And you can't beat the cash back.

WOOT! for joining the Crocs! band wagon! They are great!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by ruledbymercury View Post
    I'm the same of you. A little word of advice on the Primas. The first time that I wore them, I got a blister. I was so sad, thinking that I would have to ditch them. But I rubbed a little balm on the back of my heel and wore them again. I must have stretched them or something because I have been wearing them for weeks now (without the balm) and they feel just fine!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Thanks for the advice! My heels are pretty tough, since I wear ballet flats in almost the same exact shape as the Primas all the time (wearing some now, as a matter of fact), but I will definitely watch out for that. I do have some Burts Bees stuff I can use on my heels if necessary.

Darn, I just ordered last night. I should have waited. I guess i'll just need to buy more.
    Debbie

Sunshine Rewards

Oh man! Click on kids, then Maryjanes! Awww, they are all so cute. My youngest is starting preschool this year. <----Sad because my baby is growing up, happy because I will have FIVE hours to myself each week! Actually, all of three of my kids need new shoes. And after paying for them, I''ll have to go barefoot.

Off to check out shoes for the little one.
    Sunshine Rewards

Did someone say "increase in Shoeby?" I'm all over that! Just placed a couple of orders and surprisingly none of them were Crocs!!!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    Did someone say "increase in Shoeby?" I'm all over that! Just placed a couple of orders and surprisingly none of them were Crocs!!!
    You mean Shoebuy sells something other than Crocs, WOW!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
    A little word of advice on the Primas. The first time that I wore them, I got a blister. I was so sad, thinking that I would have to ditch them. But I rubbed a little balm on the back of my heel and wore them again. I must have stretched them or something because I have been wearing them for weeks now (without the balm) and they feel just fine!
    How do the Primas run? I take a 5½ and they only come in whole sizes. Should I order up or down?

Count me as one who has never worn or tried on Crocs. The style just never did anything for me. I do have Waldies (claims to have been invented before Crocs) in the Aurba style which is open both front and back. They are similar to Crocs Cleos and for those I ordered a 6 and they are fine..

Any suggestions?? Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm curious about sizing too. I hope I ordered the right size!