Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What Would Make You Recruit Friends?

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

So someone signed up today because I talked about SR on the DIS but they PM'd me with questions after they signed up so no link. But at least they are asking questions! I gave some general info and then directed them here so hopefully they will follow that advice!
    Sunshine Rewards

And I also think that people just don't want to take the time. They think that they are going to earn as much money as I have by doing clicks and the scratch-off. Those of us who have earned a lot on SR know that it takes more than that. It's not that it's hard, but it does take some time and effort.
    I know this is the case for a lot of people. I have seen it discussed on a very popular shopping board. People don't want to actually have to visit the SR site to earn money. They want to earn it fast and easy by clicking on the paid emails just like they do with another popular rewards program.

I don't personally know a lot of my referrals who are stuck under $5. Is there a way SR could send them a "we haven't seen you in a while- check out these easy and high paying offers" email to get them going again? Perhaps offer them a little incentive for reaching that $5 in a certain amount of time, or offer them something for taking a survey regarding why they aren't active? I can usually get people to sign up, but I don't know how to keep them active, especially when I don't know them personally. KWIM?
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!

Quote Originally Posted by Belle View Post
    I know this is the case for a lot of people. I have seen it discussed on a very popular shopping board. People don't want to actually have to visit the SR site to earn money. They want to earn it fast and easy by clicking on the paid emails just like they do with another popular rewards program.

I don't personally know a lot of my referrals who are stuck under $5. Is there a way SR could send them a "we haven't seen you in a while- check out these easy and high paying offers" email to get them going again? Perhaps offer them a little incentive for reaching that $5 in a certain amount of time, or offer them something for taking a survey regarding why they aren't active? I can usually get people to sign up, but I don't know how to keep them active, especially when I don't know them personally. KWIM?

We actually do send out a couple of emails that follow up. We follow up to get them to the forum as well as to remind them about the site. I think it just isn't for some people.

We lose SOOOO much money on those paid click emails. If you look at the other sites that are largely shopping, they either send out no paid emails at all (you can ONLY earn when you make purchases) or they send out paid emails but they pay out a lower percentage or are missing some of the big merchants (like Checks Unlimited, CSN stores, Oriental Trading Company, Ticketmaster, etc). But it's hard to explain that to people.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yeah, some people just want their "money for nothing".
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!