Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Would Make You Recruit Friends?

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

I just put my link in my Facebook status and got a referral! Do I win a prize? I hope to get a few more...we will see!
    Sunshine Rewards

The way I brag and get all excited about SR, you'd think I was the owner.

I think I've overwhelmed some of them by showing them too much at one time but I be so excited. LOL. I think they beleive that they have to do it all each time they log on or something. I try and tell them they don't but it may be too late by then. I may need to change my methods.

SR bag? How can I get one of those?

If I think of something, I'll be sure to share it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I just don't know. Everyone knows I do something, but they all kinda think I'm crazy. It took me a while to get the hang of things around here. Usually, when I try to get someone interested, their eyes just glaze over.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Martha

I feel your pain. I have 74 referrals and only 5 have made it to $5. Two show up on the big board and I am so proud (even though I've never made it there, LOL). I have a tutorial I mail out to my referrals, I tell them to email me at any time, etc. The main feedback I get is "I don't ever qualify for the surveys" and "it's too hard to figure out how to do a sign-up." Gee, 4 surveys would put them past $5 but they never qualify - in all of 2006, 2007, and 2008 they couldn't get FOUR???

I have been doing online programs since I quit work to become a Mom in 1999. I am motivated to make money - it makes me proud to be able to help contribute to our income. However, I have found that many people expect money to fall from the sky, or they don't want to spend 20 minutes doing a survey when they can spend 20 minutes whining about not having money, KWIM? It's very frustrating.

Ok, enough of *my* whining, LOL. I think a tutorial aimed at new members would be great. Something to help them along. I mentioned this is the scratch-off thread. Something to help them understand surveys, and online shopping, since many people shop eBay, even if they don't do other online shopping. Once they sign up, a way for them to quickly make a few cents here and there so they know SR is not a fly-by-night place. Maybe a clickable link that says "want to know how to do offers" or "what are the hottest offers right now" or "Do you XYZ? Take this survey today and make 75 cents!" or "Take 10 minutes to make 50 cents" or something along those lines.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post

I think I've overwhelmed some of them by showing them too much at one time but I be so excited. LOL. I think they beleive that they have to do it all each time they log on or something. I try and tell them they don't but it may be too late by then.
    Lisa I think you hit the nail on the head with part of the problem for some.
    What I have done is just get them started on surveys only and at the time there was only 2 available so it wasn't to overwheleming then. I would also email them a few steps and stress to them NOT to attempt offers until they talk to me so i can walk them through one so they understand. Some of my friends who aren't as computer geek like myself knew to call me and have me walk them through it.
    Sunshine Rewards

That's what I tell people too. If doing offers seems too complicated, just do the surveys. I also tell them that they really need to read the forums and they'll get paid to join the forums, but they need to read them for the tips and tricks and stickies.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I talk about SR all the time to my friends and family. I have two referrals and one of them who is a good friend never made it to $5, she says she doesn't have the time. It's not that no one believes that you can make money here because I've shown them the Disney GC's that I've gotten, almost every single person I talk to says they don't have time to get involved or they don't have the money to spend to shop...all kinds of excuses really. I think they just don't know enough about what to do and how to do it, even though I have offered to show them. I wish I could think of something to get these people who quit soon after joining to do something but I just think that some people just don't want to put the effort into it to learn no matter what you tell them....they are just not interested or they just don't want or need to add something else in their lives, period!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I have 155 referrals and as you know already I only have 41 who have earned over 5.00. It is so hard to get some of them to understand what it is all about and some that it just clicks. I don't know what would get someone to rock and roll on here.

maybe if Tricia could send us some magic wands - that might work.
    everyone I know is afraid of identity theft. I suggest they only start with the daily surveys because they don't need to give out much info and there is no phone number involved, but they just don't do it...
    I don't know why, they know I earn lots this way but they still are unsure of this. I wish I could get somebody to try it! They don't know what they are missing. I'll try to recruit again soon, but I need a magic wand - where do they sell them and Tricia or Cindy can you get us a coupon?
    Patti
    Photobucket
    wDisneySecrets.com Ticker

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

New friends.
    Sunshine Rewards