Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: York

Default York

I am in the process of uploading 150 pictures onto York. It is taking FOREVER!!!! I started 45 minutes ago and it is at 20 percent. Did everyone else's take this long????

Angela
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Lisaj68 is offline I've found my new addiction and I'm going to be late for church!!

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I am in the process of uploading 150 pictures onto York. It is taking FOREVER!!!! I started 45 minutes ago and it is at 20 percent. Did everyone else's take this long????

Angela

Yeah, Angela. I almost beat my own head in with my laptop. Instead, I shut down the program and figured I didn't need the credit THAT bad. Too impatient I guess.

I figured I can let it upload all night if necessary....I like that $6.00 credit...But it is VERY frustrating!

Angela
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

150 is quite a bit to do on any site all at once! don't they only need you to do 30 and maybe one more? I'm not saying to not get more (they are good quality!), just don't do that all at once to the poor system.

Whenever I'm putting pictures onto a picture website, I wouldn't do 150 at a time, and I do them at night, when there are likely fewer people on their site at the same time. You'll notice a jump around 6pm eastern time (and the translation of that to other timezones), but a few hours later things will calm down a bit.
    Sunshine Rewards

I never thought about breaking it up. It is close to 50 percent right now. I guess I will let it go and see what happens. Next time I will do fewer pics.

Angela
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

I uploaded 50 photos to york when i did this offer last week and it must have taken a good hour or so, I know it was so pain fully slow!

But I just got my photos two days ago, and am realy enjoying them!

Got to be one of the Best offers on SR right now! even with the little cost!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Mine also took a long time to upload but it was definitely worth it. The pictures came back great. They sent some mailer envelopes back wth a coupon so I sent in my daughter's disposable camera that had been laying around in her room for awhile. Can't wait to see what she actually has on the camera.

My pics were finally loaded by 10:00 last night. I ordered 146 pictures and it cost me only $18 including shipping! Plus, I woke up today and the York $6.00 already credited in my account!!!! YEAH!!!

Angela
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

Angela, It took almot 4hours to upload 150 pics! WOW!

I wonder how long its going to take me to upload my 12,000 photos when i get ready to print, Oh wait umm by then it might be up to 20,000! Mabey i can just mail them a 5 or 6 dvd's full! it might be faster!

The Credits are great on this offer, I just love it.
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

I uploaded around 2320 pics and it took around 30 minutes total I think, which I thought was a long time. The pictures I got back were great though!!
    Sunshine Rewards