Thread: Probably a dumb question, but.......

Default Probably a dumb question, but.......

I decided to join the Disney Movie club through this site since our 3 year old grandson has decided he loves to watch movies now

Above the link for the DM site it said get $10 when you become a new member and I though that was pretty good as it would pay for the S&H on the movies I bought yesterday.

So my question is, does this get credited to my SR account or does it come in a different form or........ well, extacly what did the *get $10* mean
    Last edited by Breeze88; 02-04-2009 at 11:47 AM.

Your credit will show up in your account history. When you're on the home page click member zone and you will see account history in the drop down menu. That will show you all your earned and pending credits. If it doesn't show up there after ten days, you can file a trouble ticket (make sure you save your confirmation email). The credit will show as pending for three weeks, and then will be added to your account balance. After you have been a member for 45 days, you can cash out your credits for a gift card or into your Paypal account.

Welcome to SR!
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the fast reply

Can I ask another DQ, where is my member number listed so that I can sign up for the didn't get a survey drawing?

On the Member News and Links page, your member number is at the bottom of the News box. It will say You Are Member Number

And there are no dumb questions here - we have all asked them as well! Welcome to the forum!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards