Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are You an SR Facebook Fan?

Just posted my link.
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!

Tricia - I just posted my link under my husband Facebook page (Matthew Marazas) and it didn't come up with the graphic like it did in mine. Do you need to be a fan of the SR page for the graphic to work???
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    I actually posted my referral link in the box under my profile picture. I think it is like post something about yourself or something. So that way it shows up in that box all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Ooh! That is a great idea! I've gotta try that. Did you post the one that shows your earnings? I wonder if that would work.

I didn't post the one with my earnings, but I might try to change it to see if it will work. The only thing I didn't like was that the link doesn't show up as a differnt color so you can tell right away that it is clickable...anyway, I'll fool more with it tomorrow when I have more time.

Jill, let me know if you do try the earnings referral link and how it works.
    Sunshine Rewards

Okay...I jumped on board. First things ...first....I can't find Sunshine Rewards' page. I know I am knew at this ...help....please. (using my puppy dog eyes)
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Marilyn, When you are in Facebook, type Sunshine Rewards in the Search box at the top right. About halfway down you'll see Sunshine Rewards Members and you just join the group. HTH
    Sunshine Rewards

thanks so much....I used a box on the left and it didn't work for me. I did what you said and bingo! Again...thanks for the help. Now to figure out this place. Have a great day!
    Marilyn

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

You're welcome- glad I could help! I'm still learning the ropes over there too. There are some experienced people here though, so when you have questions post them here!
    Sunshine Rewards