Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are You an SR Facebook Fan?

Default Are You an SR Facebook Fan?

If you are a Facebook Fan of Sunshine Rewards, be sure to post your referral link when you participate in discussions or post pictures. In fact, you don't even need to post your link--just your member number--to get referrals. This is because when people sign up at SR, there is a big box for them to enter member numbers. A lot of times when someone sees a helpful post or comment, they want to give that person credit for getting them to sign up.

Why should you include it now??? Because we are going to start paying for some Facebook advertisements that will send people straight to the Fan page. So if you are one of the active posters there, you will be the one most likely to get the credit if someone signs up.

So get to our Sunshine Rewards Facebook page and start a little chatter. Upload some pictures of you with SR friends, using SR rewards, or sporting your SR Swag. You might actually make some money off of it!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Now..will I make more money by posting some Cruise pictures and getting referrals or by my friends paying me NOT to post them?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Now..will I make more money by posting some Cruise pictures and getting referrals or by my friends paying me NOT to post them?
    Depends on the pictures. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Where did you put your ID? I just signed up on facebook.. getting lots of friends, so I thought I could put something up. :-)
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by amarazas View Post
    Where did you put your ID? I just signed up on facebook.. getting lots of friends, so I thought I could put something up. :-)
    Amy, I posted my referral link in the Home Page by clicking on the Links tab. Also, add Sunshine Rewards as a group, and anytime you post, just include your member number. You know how to get in touch with me if you have any questions (if I know how to answer myself!).

Thanks! I put my link up there, now I just need to remember my member number!
    Amy

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Now there's a thought... I do have some cruise pics I haven't posted...

I posted mine as a note so that it went up on my wall and I do this every now and then. If you copy and paste your link on here for the ref. then your member is automatic if they click that link to give you credit. When it pulls up the SR site it will say they were ref by you.

WOW... am I addicted to Facebook. I don't know if I can handle another addiction right now Twillight.... Facebook... SR.... CSI.... Heroes....

Thanks for everyone's suggestions! I got my referral link up there, and noticed it's on the right side of my "wall"

Facebook is pretty cool, but now it's one more thing to keep me from working!
    Amy

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

WOW... am I addicted to Facebook. I don't know if I can handle another addiction right now Twillight.... Facebook... SR.... CSI.... Heroes....

Thanks for everyone's suggestions! I got my referral link up there, and noticed it's on the right side of my "wall"

Facebook is pretty cool, but now it's one more thing to keep me from working!
    EXACTLY WHY I have NOT ventured over there.... To many people tell me oh it's SOOO cool you need to check it out AND how addicting it is.... Have to many of those things that I can't have yet another addiction!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards